Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I recall someone on one of the streams to keep your eyes peeled for the weekend, so maybe it'll end on Monday at 8pm EST? Cause that's when dailies are given and things are reset. 

Then again, it was described as a "weekend event", so it going away on Monday is also possible (and more likely, in my opinion).

I see, that I would prefer as well since I'll be going back where I have my pc late thursday. (GMT+3)

Suspicious Shipments
PC Tenno, 

The Lotus has sent you an ominous message about suspicious shipments being detected in the Solar System. Some of you voracious warriors have already experienced the enhanced strength of Alad V’s troops. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you all have fun stopping these Suspicious Shipments! Keep a look out for these Alerts all weekend!

Well, that I totally missed.

It is all cute and all about the J-3 Golem however I don't think DE would put an old boss back into the game one way or another.

And that is where you're wrong. J3 is returning...and there is a concept art for his new look.

But to be on topic, I don't think he will be J3 golem, but probably create the new J3 golem. Then after that he will tamper with the grineers and create something out of them haha.

Edited by BloodCarnival

Suspicious Shipments
PC Tenno, 

The Lotus has sent you an ominous message about suspicious shipments being detected in the Solar System. Some of you voracious warriors have already experienced the enhanced strength of Alad V’s troops. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you all have fun stopping these Suspicious Shipments! Keep a look out for these Alerts all weekend!
Edited by DarthRevan84

Possibly the point of this event i think will be a infested zanuka that will get out of hand and become the infested stalker/g3 

edit: reason why i say this is becuase in one of the rooms with infested zanuka is seen getting infested

edit 2: i just did the alert now and i agree i didnt notice his hand before xD

Edited by Babce

Still hasn't ended and as far as I know it is now Monday in all of Canada (unless there is a magical timezone hiding at the edge of Canada idk about). There will probably be a patch to stop the alert cycle of suspicious shipments and bring in the true event or we wait till Wednesday. 

Edited by Zarbain

Still hasn't ended and as far as I know it is now Monday in all of Canada (unless there is a magical timezone hiding at the edge of Canada idk about). There will probably be a patch to stop the alert cycle of suspicious shipments and bring in the true event or we wait till Wednesday. 

This the damn event...