Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

What Devoid said. We found out about what he was doing and destroyed a lot of his transport ship crews. As well as a large numbdr of the infested he was hoping to use for... whatever it is he's planning. Heavy setbacks, so he needs more time before he can go through with his plans.

He's promised a good fight, it's only common courtesy to let him prepare properly.

So uh... Yeah, Where is he? And what happened to his terrifyingly evil plan that is suppose to be "our futur", which is probably destroying us with the infested. Did he chicken out? Did he... find a beautifull beach, relaxing on a long chair, starring at the sea, drinking cocktails made with fruit juices and decided to leave us alone cuz he realized we're too powerfull and our powers isn't something to play around with? Or did he and his Zanuka turn into horrible monsters since they infested themselves? Or is he actually thinking of something to come back in force?

Treat it as a trailer for something coming later.

More than likely the event will be the harbinger to update 14. Either that, or it'll come with update 14.

Remember, update 14 not only includes player ships (at least that's what it seems to be including), but will also be adding in a new Infested tileset, new Infested enemies, and all sorts of Infested related goodness. Alad V seems to now be in cohoots with said Infested...so put two and two together.

I was expecting the Alad V event to follow up quite quickly with whatever was going on, honestly. The Wednesday after, or the next weekend even.

The suspicious shipments were cool but right now they're inconclusive, and it's too late for intrigue since everyone's over it pretty much. They're just wondering why it never came up again. If they did the event say this Wednesday or weekend it would have no real impact aside form "whatever let's just get our rewards and be done with it." The excitement's just gone due to the lack of follow-up. Instead we got more mediocre clantech weapons that no one cares about. 

I certainly know I wouldn't even care aside from whatever's being awarded. The intrigue died out. The wait was too long and now I don't care anymore, and if something was done it would have no effect on me 'cus I'm so over it by now.

Edited by Diarist

So basically were doing what goku let freiza do?

Let him power up to full form and then we fight him?!

NOO LETS GO GET HIM NAOW

i think we SHOULD let him power up and get to his maximum strenght (completely infested form) for more epicness! =)

So uh... Yeah, Where is he? And what happened to his terrifyingly evil plan that is suppose to be "our futur", which is probably destroying us with the infested. Did he chicken out? Did he... find a beautifull beach, relaxing on a long chair, starring at the sea, drinking cocktails made with fruit juices and decided to leave us alone cuz he realized we're too powerfull and our powers isn't something to play around with? Or did he and his Zanuka turn into horrible monsters since they infested themselves? Or is he actually thinking of something to come back in force?

He got delayed. He'll be here after we cover "a fair amount of ground"...

Edited by AntoineFlemming

-snip-

You've got a really short attention span, m8. It hasn't really been that long, and while I'm not as hyped as I was immediately following the event, it's not like all intrigue has died out and now there's NO POSSIBLE WAY anything they do with the event could EVER EXCITE ME. I mean, that's your opinion, but it's ridiculously whiny. I'm just happy those Suspicious Shipments gave me more loot than I usually do in a whole month of playing.

Reading this and seeing Alad V in the swimsuit, drinking freakin' cocktails and relaxing o a long chair on a beach. 

I am too much into Warframe lately..... 

He went into hiding because he knows Mag is going to throw him out a window again since it didn't kill him the first time and she's still mad about what he did to Valkyr.

I feel like I should be putting some extra punctuation in there but I'm too tired to figure out where...  So tired I almost wrote 'extra puncture'...