Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough With The Alert Complaints Already...

Briareos

Alert pops up while you're asleep? Complain.

Alert pops up while you're at work? Complain.

Stay up all night playing, then pass out from exhaustion and miss alerts? Complain.

The point of the alert system isn't to make sure you get what you want. The point of the alert system is not to punish you for not playing Warframe 24/7, or living in the Americas, or living in Europe, or living in Asia. The point of the alert system is to randomly spread around fancy loot. There are even several utilities available on the web, Android, and iOS to let you know when alerts pop up and what they're offering. If you're available to play, great. If not, then oh well, better luck next time.

But for god's sake, quit acting like DE is monitoring you through your webcam and triggering alerts for potatoes as soon as you close your eyes. You're not that important.

People complain about people complaining, but the fact of the matter is that if the numbskull next to you won't stop moaning about his life, it is still illegal to tear his jaw off. Whether or not this is an unfortunate aspect of conventional legislature is dependent largely upon semantics and whether or not one has been complaining recently.

People who complain about the alert system are annoying.
People who complain about people who complain are annoying. (Yes, this includes me, right now.)
People are annoying.

End of story.

People complaining about people complaining about people complaining? Complain.

I'm here to complain about people complaining about people complaining that people are complaining because people are complaining.  Any Questions?

Complaints equals Complaints times Complaints on the Square Root of Complaints by Complaints.

My only complaint would be that the result of this should also be multiplied by the total of the number of complainers times the number of related posts by each complainer, respectively.

My only complaint would be that the result of this should also be multiplied by the total of the number of complainers times the number of related posts by each complainer, respectively.

That's correct!

I'll remember you when I want to compare notes about butthurt molecules with somebody.

Edited by Tyffie

I missed that 300 Oxium because of needing to sleep, but I ain't butthurt about it. I'll take sleep over dying like that one kid who played Diablo 3 for like 72 hours without sleeping, using the bathroom or having meals did.