The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Orokin Reactors, Too Little Catalysts

Tingnok

Really? There already were 2 Catalystalerts and you are still whining?

2 Catalysts are nothing compared to 6 Reactors when there is so much more weapons to frames. 

Edited by Zarbain

... yeah it is kinda lacking in catalysts here but catalyst are also one of the most bought ressource, that can be bought with plat. I am kinda seeing why we "only" get reactors. After all, there are not nearly as many warframes as there are weapons, so DE makes sure people spend it on catalysts instead of reactors.

Edited by Megakruemel

Really? There already were 2 Catalystalerts and you are still whining?

2 catalysts that where on in the middle of the night , i managed to catch 1 but im sorry but when reactors are put on early-mid afternoon way into the evenings and cats way into the nights heading into the next morning , majority of the player-base wont manage to get those

dont assume just because they had 2 alerts of cats does not mean oh somehow everyone managed to get it , i mean no one has jobs now-a-days

I still have plenty and welcome all alerts regardless but I agree with him though. I have like 7 Catalysts and about 12 reactors build with 4 more BPs waiting around but then I guess it's not too bad, I'll be set with frames for a long time.

Edited by PeterKha

dont assume just because they had 2 alerts of cats does not mean oh somehow everyone managed to get it , i mean no one has jobs now-a-days

Don´t assume that I assume such things.

You are not supposed to have a catalyst for every weapon, if you want this then buy them.

Don´t assume that I assume such things.

You are not supposed to have a catalyst for every weapon, if you want this then buy them.

no one is saying that AT ALL , they give more reactors than they do in cats because warframes are hard to obtain and yet dont take up as much space as weapons do ,

they give 2-3x the amount in reactors than they do in cats

are you forget we have 3 different types of weapons everyone uses , you would think they would do the opposite considering everyone obtains more weapons than they do warframes. but nope 

id spend the rest on cats but i dont want to cause im saving it for cosmetics

If free potatoes are distributed equally to the proportion of warframe : weapons ratio, then you won't get more free catalyst, you get less free reactor.

Appreciate what you got, you might have less.

Look Tingnok, 

There is a saying: Treasure what you have instead of thinking what you want. 

Do that, and you will be satisfied with the rewards.

EDIT: And I do believe that these reactors will be in good use for the next update or so. But yes, there should be more catalysts than reactors being rewarded as weapons quantity > Warframes + Sentinels quantity. But at least we get potatoes, and for that, we should be happy enough. 

Edited by Renegade343

Dude wtf did you just complain about free stuff it's like giving hungry people free food and they complain about having too much vegetables and too little meat. This is so childish and pampered.

people like you seriously need to read more carefully and fully understand the expression he was typing it in

NO ONE IS COMPLAINING , we all enjoy free stuff and we are grateful for DE to give us those things , but when its entirely reactors its starting to show signs of them trolling us..

think about it honestly - we obtain FAR Far more weapons than we do in warframes , does it not make sense that we get a somewhat decent amount of cats to fill a couple of those weapons with ? WTF are we going to do with all these reactors when mostly everyone by now has a crap ton of them or has no space for new warframes etc

people like you seriously need to read more carefully and fully understand the expression he was typing it in

NO ONE IS COMPLAINING , we all enjoy free stuff and we are grateful for DE to give us those things , but when its entirely reactors its starting to show signs of them trolling us..

think about it honestly - we obtain FAR Far more weapons than we do in warframes , does it not make sense that we get a somewhat decent amount of cats to fill a couple of those weapons with ? WTF are we going to do with all these reactors when mostly everyone by now has a crap ton of them or has no space for new warframes etc

Not every single things are meant for you. New players always need those reactors as incentive to play. And when you don't need those reactor anymore then you should already able to sustain yourself in the game without being spoon feed each time you want a new weapons.

Not every single things are meant for you. New players always need those reactors as incentive to play. And when you don't need those reactor anymore then you should already able to sustain yourself in the game without being spoon feed each time you want a new weapons.

Do you see new players able to do these missions? I don't so yea.. argument invalid.