The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe You Can't Bring Yourself To Sell?

azour

*hasn't sold off a Warframe ever*

I did come close to selling my Excalibur once though. But as my starting frame I kinda got sentimental over the decision. Good thing I didn't, because the Excal Proto Armor skin came out soon after.

Whenever i got the primed versions...i sold the original one's to make space. Except when i got my Rhino prime i just couldn't sell my original Rhino. I dunno why...but maybe coz it was my first frame i bot with platinum & enjoyed it soo much. Pretty much used that to farm all the other frames :-)

I'm a collector, I don't sell anything ever, unless I have a duplicate (weapons or frames).

The ones I could not give up: Ex Prime, Ember Prime, Nyx, Loki, Rhino Prime. The reasons for those, is because I use them depending on the map I'm on. And I just plain like Excalibur.

Rhino.  I recently built my Rhino Prime and use it now instead, but I still can't bring myself to sell my original rhino, I forma'd him so many times, and he got me through a lot, I just can't let him go.

• 1 month later...

NEVER EVER my bnormal ember still keeping prime and non prime of her cause you know its ember Q.Q i started after loki my adventures with her and after loki p came she was my most used frame .

The only frame I have sold was banshee because I absolutely hated playing as her, other than that I haven't sold any......Especially my excal

yap did the same but after her "change" i builded her again and its fairly ok now