The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe You Can't Bring Yourself To Sell?

azour

Rhino because even though I have Rhino prime, I have used rhino for 45% of the missions I have played. He is my most used war frame so I can't sell him. I had no problems selling Excalibur and ember (have both the primes).

If I had to choose? I'd go with Mag but that's only cause I still haven't figured out how to make her work end game.

But seriously though I wouldn't sell anything I'd have to wait 3 days to make + another 12 hours to craft components for + the hours needed to grind the materials. 

i still dont understand why people sell their frames. everything has a way to be used, you're basically just limiting yourself by selling them. sure there's limited slots, but there's also a trade channel. sell rare mods and buy slots. (r5 cores go for about 2-4p each too)

if i max out a frame that has a prime version, i sell the regular frame, when i have access to the prime version. Like for my mag, rhino and frost.

Excalibur because similar to OP I do have a nostalgia thing for my starter anything. However, I've actually used him a little bit lately. I found out about the beauty of Radial Blind with a lot of range. (Btw I wish it had a timer like other skills do).

Nyx because mind control is fun.

Trinity because I always liked her over Rhino and still do. I just like keeping my energy up and she's pretty good for soloing.

Those are my main three. Though if there was a prime version (assuming I have access to it) I'd probably trade up for those just because.

Vauban probably gets the fourth spot for not selling not because I care a lot about him but because working my way through alerts again for him wouldn't be fun. If I actually had Hydroid or Nekros, they'd probably be in a similar boat.

Frames already sold off: Banshee (before the skill change), Ember, Rhino, Frost. Mag will be joining this list and Mag Prime is being built right now.

vauban, although i got him within the first week of release, and have the parts to build another 4, i keep him to comfort myself for not getting the mods/stances i really want, or other parts, and some people still screwed on trying to get him (DE, make vauban parts tradeable)

I sell a Warframe as soon as it has a prime counterpart (and the prime counterpart is cooking).

Other than that..I even keep the frames I don't like around....just in case something happens with them like it did with Banshee and Nova