Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime and there have been rumours for Vectis Prime.

If there is going to be a Vectis Prime (there is no indication of that), then it won't be coming with Prime Access.

Also, unknow99, the master race has to be the most exclusive one. Can't have everyone running around as the master race. So, by default, that's Excalibur Prime. Also, he was the first, so, you know, more fuel for that fire.

#excaliburprimemasterrace

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Because only Loki players know how to write / read, and use the forums

They also know how to complain and cry when it's Rhino Prime and not Loki Prime. But I'm sure you Loki players don't remember that. You acted the same way these Nyx and Saryn players are acting now.

Hey guys!

I heard from my source that if this topic reaches 100 pages till 23:50 PDT today, they will release Loki prime today.

Really?.....I swear if your lieing you going to make ALOT of people unhappy but takeing the risk Come on people make 100 Pages! NOW NOW NOW!

Edited by LegionCynex

Guys guys, I don't think its Loki Prime... (WHY!? BLOODY WHY!?) I think its Nyx. Chaos? The parts on the body? It's got to be Nyx Prime yo >:O!

wanna make a bet?

Hey guys!

I heard from my source that if this topic reaches 100 pages till 23:50 PDT today, they will release Loki prime today.

that makes no sense..

Edited by JeyciKon