Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys Hear Me Out : Dexcalibur

Deidaku

This might  sound weird

but since Excal prime isn't coming back ever ever would it be  good idea to have a Dex excalibur or Dexcalibur?

Ana anniversary frame skin kinda like the proto skin but Dex?

It seems likely that Proto will be a yearly anniversary thing

It was described as "Limited-Edition". I'd be pretty upset if they used that phrase, then brought it back every year.

It's the same level of annoyed you'd see if Riot brought back Championship Riven for anyone to buy on League of Legends.

Edited by Grascen

No way!

Excalibur Prime should remain the only modified version of the Frame. it's a founder-frame so it belong to whom bought it when it was up. end of discussion (and no I do not have one)

Proto skin and Immortal skins are prolly best to remain the only skins.

there was a discussion about Dex-frames and dragon-frames and vandal-frame a few days ago on the forums with BlatantFool (one of the moderators).

Edited by TMHowler

It was described as "Limited-Edition". I'd be pretty upset if they used that phrase, then brought it back every year.

It's the same level of annoyed you'd see if Riot brought back Championship Riven for anyone to buy on League of Legends.

They described it as Limited -TIME-, not edition. If it was limited edition, then yes, I'd be fine with seeing him gone forever. Time, however, usually implies it will be back in the future, for a similar time frame

Point is, the only thing ever offered as an exclusive on warframe are prime accessories and the founder package, and everything else are up to DE as to when or if they come out again (and honestly, re-releasing Proto excal as a birthday thing would be very wise, look at all the people who still want it. Imagine half a year form now even.)

No need to add another skin that nobody uses after a week. Face the facts, Excalibur is a dead warframe in the endgame, there is no point in giving him a fourth skin (Prime, Immortal, Proto and now this).

Edited by Taikaponi

No need to add another skin that nobody uses after a week. Face the facts, Excalibur is a dead warframe in the endgame, there is no point in giving him a fourth skin (Prime, Immortal, Proto and now this).

Avast, True believers! A blasphemer among us! Pray to our god (Hayden Tenno) so he could smite him with the full awesomeness of the Excalibur!

@Taikaponi
Actually excalibur with an infinite blind build is still incredibly useful in the endgame.
It disables all enemies and makes them easy to kill as well as providing the entire team a x4 melee damage boost against all of the blinded enemies, which activates the berserker mod.

It's arguably one of the better CCs in the game, with its huge rang, 5 second stun followed by up to 30 seconds of enemies being blind and helpless, and ignorring walls and cover and everything else within its range.
Further you can re-cast it after the 5 second stun has ended, meaning that you can blind new enemies that shows up.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Sorry for my english

Why when someone talk about Excalibur that not about original skin , it alway had to be someone came out and stop it , you can't have it!!!

What's all this about. ,Didn't he just ask for made some upgrade for excalibur  that everyone can find and use it? , since anyframe going to had prime or vandal or something anyway.

if everyone keep denied this , then newplayer or someone that don't want to spend money for it have to use just original of excalubur?

Wrong.

You just have no idea how to play him.

Sorry but no. Why do we have to keep doing this . 

Wrong.

You just have no idea how to play him.

Agreed. Excalibur is my "go to" frame. I love the frame. Though I paly it differently I still use it an awful lot.

Sorry for my english

Why when someone talk about Excalibur that not about original skin , it alway had to be someone came out and stop it , you can't have it!!!

What's all this about. ,Didn't he just ask for made some upgrade for excalibur  that everyone can find and use it? , since anyframe going to had prime or vandal or something anyway.

if everyone keep denied this , then newplayer or someone that don't want to spend money for it have to use just original of excalubur?

If you're referring to Excalibur Prime - only Founders exclusive, same as Skana Prime and Lato Prime.

As for the players that currently start or wish to make Excalibur - the skin you can currently get is Immortal (for plat) and at some point in the future you could get Proto-Excalibur skin (also with plat).

As for any free upgrades on your basic Excalibur - watch out for Excalibur helmet alerts and use your free color palletes as best you can. Have fun.

That's selfish of you. Not everyone is around the same time as you. Exclusive items in any game are always a bad thing.

I feel bad about having my Founder stuff, the candy cane skin, day of the dead pack and several of the color palettes because not everyone has them.

It should come back to give everyone else another chance. Waiting a year for it is way fair.

What? I think Proto skin is like the best looking skin. The mother skin of all skins. Definitely still in use after a week. But I agree that if he gets another skin it's too many for the moment.

I don't care about endgame. what endgame?

Excal is still damn useful if you build him for radial blind.......

skins don"t affect gameplay ............

Edited by Deidaku

I don't care about endgame. what endgame?

Excal is still damn useful if you build him for radial blind.......

This. Radial Blind is by far one of the best abilities in the entire game. It's level of crowd controlling is amazing. You don't even need to be in direct sight of an enemy to blind them.