Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Guardian Statues (Mob And Maybe Boss?)

EVAtemplar117

• 2 weeks later...

THIS... THIS IS JUST PURE AMAZING. Fresh idea that fits warframe and orokin just like a nail (<wut?).

I think thease shouldbe normal units that randomly appear during void mission, pariculary when we raid the "vaults" or "secret" places.

Also neural sentry should be someting like this.

A bigger version of this (thease) that is neural sentry and would be the "final" boss in void (or not final but still a boss, mayby vor would drop his key so we could get to it.).

• 4 months later...

This would be a really cool thing to implement. So far all we get are palette-swapped enemies in the void. It'd be nice to see orokin-specific enemies as well.

EDIT: Did this post seriously start in June? Man, I guess DE has ignored it for a while then huh?

Edited by Altrunchen

Love this! I had a similar idea working from the drone as a base for other robots, you did it really well.

How about if its like transformers? The statues are made up of individual parts that can broke off or be added to change the configurations?

Cool to use prime gear, and makes complete sense. Mm. Need to model this now. Too good to resist.

I RISE FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER!

I'm use to DE ignoring my stuff, not that it matters since I don't really post stuff anymore.

Now, to slink back into my sleep...

Untill you suddenly realize DE added the units to the revamped orokin maps ;)

I RISE FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER!

I'm use to DE ignoring my stuff, not that it matters since I don't really post stuff anymore.

Now, to slink back into my sleep...

i must say DE defense they are one of the better game companies as they have taken several of the warframe community ideas such as zephyr, melee weapon new enemies, weapon skins and right now ability augments. Also they cant take everythign from us or theri bosses will say they arnt working. Looking back at your posts you've had soem very good stuff(and some not so good things) just rememberfrom the way they've been going we still have primary adn secondary weapon contests and possibily(hopefully) a warframe contests keep trying and polish ur artwork and ideas.

Wow... this should be a thing.

Have them around the map as decorations, all over the place. But once in a while, some of them silently flare into action... it should be undistinguishable which of them it will be.

I'd especially would love to see them guarding treasure rooms once they have more interesting contents and the like!