Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Female Warframers!

Etzelal

Hey, since everybody else is doing, why don't I!?! I might not be a girl but does that really matter when it comes to friendship!?! HUH!?!

Favorite Food: Everything! I may be only 150 pounds but I eat EVERYTHING!

Favorite Frame: Hydroid, obviously because of my fascination with Bruce Lee and his "Be Like Water" philosophy.

Fact About Me: I fear nothing that stands in my way, not an Elephant, A Lion, a Bear. Nothing. Not even death itself. There is really no point in being afraid when fear is just holding you back from your true potential. Fear is nothing but fear in itself, so there is nothing to be afraid of. So just let go and you'll shall become stronger then you are now. 

I shall hide my face behind this spoiler for you all and do not mind that little scratch on my face either. I got a little cocky during training and let my opponent get me with a good one.

1eqt6o.jpg

Hey, since everybody else is doing, why don't I!?! I might not be a girl but does that really matter when it comes to friendship!?! HUH!?!

Favorite Food: Everything! I may be only 150 pounds but I eat EVERYTHING!

Favorite Frame: Hydroid, obviously because of my fascination with Bruce Lee and his "Be Like Water" philosophy.

Haha!! I knew it!!

"I said empty your mind...Be formless, shapeless!...Like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup! You put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle!You put it in a tea bottle it becomes the tea bottle! Water can flow, or it can craaashh... Be water my friend."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJd3zeJ248g

Edited by unknow99

Hiya, i was looking at the news an decided to check out the forums as im not on a computer the pic will have to wait its a real pain getting the ps4 to get attachments right (plus im to lazy to boot up an post on my computer) anyhoo my name is Kelly, fun fact im texan so if u ever catch me in a chat room ul know immediately why i dont complete sentences an have weird slang, favorite food is peach pie with reddi whip on top, fav frame would be Trinity shes saved my spam blessing butt so many times i cant count but Sayrn is a close 2nd as she was my 1st frame to rank  

Hi mates. It seems not so much girl reply on this topic but then I do it right now. My name is Molnár Szilvia and I from Hungary. (Sziasztok srácok!)

Before you reply I can tell you I am not on Facebook but if you feel you want to talk just check my profile and write a message. 

See you next time.

Szia Szilvi! 

Hi fellow tennos! I am not a girl but I like the diversity of this player base and welcome fellow tenno ladies.

My Favourite food is the Spinac with egg.

My favourite frame is the Volt-Loki. Most of time I use them and really like their looks and skills. Sometimes survived harder missions just using my half ranked Loki. 

PS : I like you girls and like your art Yui. Keep up the Good work!

Greetings from the courthouse as I wait for jury service! 6 hours in and 4 to go!

-cries internally-

Wish I can send some ho*kers your way for entertainment

I'm talking about Horkers

19417-1-1341660486.jpg

Edited by yuikami