The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could It Be 14?

Llyssa

The game files have been leaked multiple times...and there is Loki Prime in it.

So uh....stahp yawww trawwwlin'

Yeah that guy is trolling on purpose. No one with 5000 posts, and a grandmaster, could be that stupid, so yeah, faking X3

Edited by Sorez

The game files have been leaked multiple times...and there is Loki Prime in it.

So uh....stahp yawww trawwwlin'

Yeah I know it says Loki Prime everywhere in the datamined game files, which would cause many of us beyond a shadow of a doubt to think it's Loki Prime along with all of the leaked images too!

So why would anyone think it's Loki Prime?

Gotta be Nyx Prime for sure.  It has to be...  you know...  because of "Chaos Primed" reasons...

Chaos Primed 2014.

Believe.  XD

I believe 14 is coming this week because when update 13 came out the last update was 12.6.1 and now we are on 13.6.1. SO if they keep the pattern it should be coming this week, but prepare for the worst just in case. But then again with all the  stuff they previewed in the lifestreams, it might take weeks!!!!

Edited by sniperx11

I believe 14 is coming this week because when update 13 came out the last update was 12.6.1 and now we are on 13.6.1. SO if they keep the pattern it should be coming this week, but prepare for the worst just in case

You're going to be disappointed, especially with that logic.

I believe 14 is coming this week because when update 13 came out the last update was 12.6.1 and now we are on 13.6.1. SO if they keep the pattern it should be coming this week, but prepare for the worst just in case

It's not today, thats for sure. Drew just said so :o

Today is not Update 14. 

*runs and hides*

Well, in all fairness, you guys have delivered more than one incremental after midnight....

So, technically, tomorrow could be update 14.

I'm far less optimistic about this, but, technically, it could be.

*cries*

BROKEN DREAMS, DREW, BROKEN DREAMS.

*cries more*

Eh, didn't expect it anyway.  Although, honestly, how much work was needed to be done on U14?  Three weeks ago it looked like a couple late nights and a lot of beer away from being taken care of.  Honestly, what's left?  Like i"m not even being sarcastic, I honestly want to know, what's left?