Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Anyone Else Notice This (Trailer For Halo)

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Lol thats indeed very sad that this today is worth an announcment as a great feature for a Game. God i miss the days when every Game had dedicated Servers and was running smoothly with over 60 FPS. Sadly Consoles runied dedicated Servers and intruduced the bleoved System we have today with one guy becoming the host for the whole lobbby.

FPS is all people tend to care about these days. It's a shame.

At least they're doing their marketing.

The reason people care about it so much is becuase it's important. Games feel janky and slow if they run at 30FPS. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Lol thats indeed very sad that this today is worth an announcment as a great feature for a Game. God i miss the days when every Game had dedicated Servers and was running smoothly with over 60 FPS. Sadly Consoles runied dedicated Servers and intruduced the bleoved System we have today with one guy becoming the host for the whole lobbby.

When was this? The only time 100% of online games had dedicated servers, they didn't have any FPS at all, and were entirely text based.

You're remembering something that never existed.

I doubt the console gamers even know what FPS is. Hell, they don't even know what 1080p feels like; no triple A console games actually run at 1080.

Also why did they decide Spartans should have Warframe-like powers? Saw some stuff similar to Volt and even Frosts bubble shield. Guess you could argue that bubble shields existed already, but never directly from a spartans suit; it was always from an item pick-up.

The reason people care about it so much is becuase it's important. Games feel janky and slow if they run at 30FPS. 

Never said it wasn't important. The problem is a lot of people (not all, but a sad amount) put everything into FPS rather than distributing evenly amongst gameplay, mechanics, etc.

When was this? The only time 100% of online games had dedicated servers, they didn't have any FPS at all, and were entirely text based.

You're remembering something that never existed.

Well the FPS Games i played always had Dedicated Servers. Every Game was maybe a bit over the top but it were way more then today.