The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

Love dat new version.

ALSO DAT SWORD HNGGGGGGG

Edit:

Zound, I think the right arm is a bit short. Or is it angled and I can't see it right?

Fingertips when parallel to the leg should reach the lower thighs.

Could you verify?\

I really love that arm design, so I'd want it to be perfect!!!

hmm probably the illusion of the shoulder armor which is higher makes it look shorter, just a tad bit XD but if you look under the arm armor, the shoulder, biceps and arm, is in place. That or i'm just crazy LOL 

That new design feels very Samurai-ish. I Lurrve it! :D

yup wanted to fuse the elements of samurai and ninja, not that the original ash doesn't have it tho but wanted to make my own spin on it. glad you lurrve it XD 

UPDATE : 15/5/2015

Hey Guys! Finally i got some time to spare and made another Ash Concept! XD based on my first post this is a new approach to the design, i hope :p  If youre wondering that sword is called Karysto Prime, a sword version of the Karyst Dagger. Enjoy!  

moth_ash_prime_by_me9a7-d8tectp.jpg

After I posted my codex art, a few of you guys wanted me to post a concept art for it. so here it is :D

ash_prime_concept_by_me9a7-d7mamee.jpg

(update)

ash_prime_side_by_me9a7-d7mglz0.jpg

Well this does count as side and back right? :p 

I've always wanted some moving parts for Ash, so here is my chance to explore that idea. I'm also thinking of maybe that the moving parts are also indication of how much shield|energy|health he has in game. Like if Ash runs out of energy, the spinning parts totally stops. with full energy it spins really fast. I dunno just small details like that makes it fun I think.

Thanks for all the feedbacks guys I really appreciate it! it was really fun painting this. :D

(update)

Here is the codex art entry I made that led to the ash prime concept here. just thought it would be nice to post it here for you guys to see. 

codexart_ashprime_by_me9a7-d7l5kd0.jpg

[upadate 1/13/2015]

Well i guess this is my first update in 2015.

These are my take on Ash's Alternate Prime Helmet. Moth is based on my codex entry design with a little spin on it to go along with the new design. Tell me what you guys think. Happy Belated New Year! :P

ash_alt_prime_helm_by_me9a7-d8dqqqr.jpg

ash_alt_prime_helm_2_by_me9a7-d8dqr19.jp

I cant reiterate how much I look up to Youre Work My friend. You are very Talented. DE's Should Hire You. SERIOUSLY!

But I want the 3rd pictures Helm. I swear You Win Zounderth

UPDATE : 15/5/2015

Hey Guys! Finally i got some time to spare and made another Ash Concept! XD based on my first post this is a new approach to the design, i hope :p  If youre wondering that sword is called Karysto Prime, a sword version of the Karyst Dagger. Enjoy!  

moth_ash_prime_by_me9a7-d8tectp.jpg

After I posted my codex art, a few of you guys wanted me to post a concept art for it. so here it is :D

ash_prime_concept_by_me9a7-d7mamee.jpg

(update)

ash_prime_side_by_me9a7-d7mglz0.jpg

Well this does count as side and back right? :p 

I've always wanted some moving parts for Ash, so here is my chance to explore that idea. I'm also thinking of maybe that the moving parts are also indication of how much shield|energy|health he has in game. Like if Ash runs out of energy, the spinning parts totally stops. with full energy it spins really fast. I dunno just small details like that makes it fun I think.

Thanks for all the feedbacks guys I really appreciate it! it was really fun painting this. :D

(update)

Here is the codex art entry I made that led to the ash prime concept here. just thought it would be nice to post it here for you guys to see. 

codexart_ashprime_by_me9a7-d7l5kd0.jpg

[upadate 1/13/2015]

Well i guess this is my first update in 2015.

These are my take on Ash's Alternate Prime Helmet. Moth is based on my codex entry design with a little spin on it to go along with the new design. Tell me what you guys think. Happy Belated New Year! :P

OMG !!! thats is super insane amazing concept loved the new concept now i don't know which choice both is amazing both have awsome ninja look ill keep your first concept but i guess will stay in your second lol XD loved the skull helmet also but first one is unbelivable , I should be winned the prime time concept great work expecting soo much a DE answer for this !

Holy cow, I've waited so long!

Come to me, Ash Prime! Come to me, child! I want you so badly!!!

*cough cough*

I love these concepts, and I like that the helmet is primarily based off of the Scorpion helmet.

*Sniffle* he's so awesome...

The next prime access is about a month and a half away now I think?

Ahhh I can't wait. Been playing as Ash since my first day almost 2 years ago now.

I've seen Ember come as Prime access, Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Nova, Volt...

Let the next Prime Access come!

Soon™!

The next prime access is about a month and a half away now I think?

Ahhh I can't wait. Been playing as Ash since my first day almost 2 years ago now.

I've seen Ember come as Prime access, Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Nova, Volt...

Let the next Prime Access come!

Soon™!

People like Yourself make me glad I joined this community, certain folks make me abit agitated but Founders title is like a Trophy here.

I wish I was here to be one aswell.

To witness the birth of all this and be a part and contribute to this game as i always say is "AHEAD OF ITS PRIME"

People like Yourself make me glad I joined this community, certain folks make me abit agitated but Founders title is like a Trophy here.

I wish I was here to be one aswell.

To witness the birth of all this and be a part and contribute to this game as i always say is "AHEAD OF ITS PRIME"

I'm happy to hear I could make a fellow Tenno welcome to the community!

Thanks for the compliment, quite unexpected lol

I'm happy to hear I could make a fellow Tenno welcome to the community!

Thanks for the compliment, quite unexpected lol

Real Ninjuhs do Real Thangs xD

Notice My proper Grammar Swag xP

Gotta keeps it G code 

After all we tenno are Ninjuhs

My Ninjuhs

Ash prime should be next

after volt is ash (or was it ash was after volt or whatever)

excalibur, loki, mag & rhino, the four first warframes (excalibur was first of course) have already had their primes

the next warframe ember had her prime

two of the three rescuers Frost and Nyx have their primes and Volt has his prime (and Nova of course)

now should come Ash

Take all of my platinum, I really like your alt helms +1

Ash prime should be next

after volt is ash (or was it ash was after volt or whatever)

excalibur, loki, mag & rhino, the four first warframes (excalibur was first of course) have already had their primes

the next warframe ember had her prime

two of the three rescuers Frost and Nyx have their primes and Volt has his prime (and Nova of course)

now should come Ash

Or Vauban

I wonder what their Hint Slogan will be when they try Anouncining The Next Prime? lol

I know alot of You Ninjuhs on here got some good ones?

On the Count of three Yall.

GO!!! xD *Koga*

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

• 2 weeks later...