Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Kickbot Needs To Read Before Acting.

Zurakci

So I was talking on the Council channel, and a guy who usually sell me parts says he just sold Bo Prime Handle for 100P. I thought that was alot, so I had to ask the Council about that if they thought selling the Bo Prime handle for 100p is alittle bit to much, even for a new piece in the new void tower.

Then comes the lovely lovely messenge from KickBot "You have been kicked out of the Council Chat. You can log out and in for resuming chatting. But keep it to the Trade chat" or what not. That was what I got out of the messenge.

DE-KickBot... DO YOU EVEN READ?

I was not saying "Selling Bo Prime part 100p" or "buying bo prime part 100p" I was asking about their reaction towards that high price. I see people do it alot and nothing happens. Beside. The trade channel are for sale and not for talking. SO DAFAQ MAN!? or woman.. im for both..

DE team. Do something about this Bull Doo doo. Unnecessary kicking is not needed.. Specially when you have to log in and out just to resume everything again.

Also. KickBot. I see you chatting in the channels.. Pretty active sometimes too.. You should start giving answers when people ask you for reason/reasons, and not just "Go there if you..." thats Not an answer. 

Edited by Zurakci

Also. KickBot. I see you speak. You should start giving answers when people ask you for reason/reasons, and not just "Go there if you..." thats Not an answer. 

yeah there is DE staff behind Kickbot but it's still an AI.

it is true, Kickbot needs a huuuuuuuge overhaul, it is too silly at the moment

council chat is something like the clan or alliance chat?

why is the kickbot even active there ?

You haven't been able to read that chat. Some people in the Design Council are absolutely stupid. I don't participate in the Council Chat.

Autokick is a nessessary evil.

Seriously, you should know the level of S#&$ that goes down in the 3 plebs channels.

This.

Also, reading the words and understanding what a sentence mean are really different programming-wise. just reading the words is fast and easy. Understanding will definitely more complex and eat more processing power. Just look at clever-bot.

Someone equip the DEKickbot with a trout, stat!  Then make a prime version of that trout!

Seriously though, i know you didn't use anything like WTT, WTS or something like that, however you did say "selling the Bo Prime handle for 100p" in the middle of your sentence.  It doesn't matter what text you have before or after that, the bot will kick.  Otherwise, something like  'Pizza Pizza Candy Chain Teabag selling the Bo Prime handle for 100p nuclear sent us up the bomb' would get pass the filter.  We can only make our machines so smart, if we make them too smart, we'll be facing Judgement day.... again.

So I was talking on the Council channel, and a guy who usually sell me parts says he just sold Bo Prime Handle for 100P. I thought that was alot, so I had to ask the Council about that if they thought selling the Bo Prime handle for 100p is alittle bit to much, even for a new piece in the new void tower.

Then comes the lovely lovely messenge from KickBot "You have been kicked out of the Council Chat. You can log out and in for resuming chatting. But keep it to the Trade chat" or what not. That was what I got out of the messenge.

DE-KickBot... DO YOU EVEN READ?

I was not saying "Selling Bo Prime part 100p" or "buying bo prime part 100p" I was asking about their reaction towards that high price. I see people do it alot and nothing happens. Beside. The trade channel are for sale and not for talking. SO DAFAQ MAN!? or woman.. im for both..

DE team. Do something about this Bull Doo doo. Unnecessary kicking is not needed.. Specially when you have to log in and out just to resume everything again.

Also. KickBot. I see you chatting in the channels.. Pretty active sometimes too.. You should start giving answers when people ask you for reason/reasons, and not just "Go there if you..." thats Not an answer. 

Guess what.. DE_Kickbot doesn't read the forums.

I got kicked by kickbot. I was reminiscing about baked beans with maple/brown sugar glaze and lots of bacon. Then I realized that I really wanted some baked beans right away, and said "Ffffffffffffffffuuuuu" to which kickbot did not respond very well at all.

Too many letters in a row or something. But when I was kicked, I didn't receive a notification. Council chat was still there and someone PMed me to tell me I was kicked.