Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The People In The Frames Talk?

CelticMoss

We're your typical avatar characters in video games; We neither have faces nor voices that you can "see" in games. Since we each represent the real person behind the frame (I.E. You), we don't need to talk by ourselves; you can talk for us.

Bonus: I just imagine that every Warframe user is another version of Link from LoZ. The only sound I've ever heard from one of them was Valkyr's "HYAAAAH!".

Another part of lore DE needs to work on. Esp with the trailers, Tenno never talk.

Not really. They're mute on purpose, like I said above. The Tenno/Warframes are the player's avatar. They are mute and faceless because the Devs want us to project ourselves (or at the very least our personality if the genders are different) into these Tenno/Warframes. If they added voices or faces, this would directly contradict the image we made of our Tenno/Warframes, and ruin the immersion that these Tenno/Warframes are us.

Not really. They're mute on purpose, like I said above. The Tenno/Warframes are the player's avatar. They are mute and faceless because the Devs want us to project ourselves (or at the very least our personality if the genders are different) into these Tenno/Warframes. If they added voices or faces, this would directly contradict the image we made of our Tenno/Warframes, and ruin the immersion that these Tenno/Warframes are us.

No, that's your interpretation/assumption of things.

Mines is that it's due to lack of DE drive to develop just basic lore.

Til DE touch more on this, it's up in the air.