Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Start Out With? What Is Your Earliest Memory Of A Noteworthy Event In Warframe?

Un1337ninj4

Excalibur was my first frame. I started playing in U8 if I recall correctly.

First defense mission on Venus was kind of noteworthy.

3 noobs, including me, and one guy, mastery rank 7 or so. We made it to wave 15, though it got really difficult after wave 10.

Really difficult with MK-1 without serration, when I had to shoot half a clip to kill a single crewman.

And then there were those goddamn Railgun MOAs, shooting through the walls, sniping across the room etc. If they hit you once, you were pretty much done.

But we put up a good fight, it was a real challenge.

One of the most fun moments I had in Warframe.

Sometime in U8, I believe, with the only logical starter choice.
I don't really remember much from when I started - I'd just play with my friend who introduced me to the game.

Oh wait, I remember... My being invited to the greatest, most masterful race clan in the Warframe universe.
That's right, THE "Master Race" Clan. Booyeah! I was there at the beginning of dojo constructions.

The thing I remember most though... selling machete wraith because I didn't know what mastery points were...

I started with Excailbur in closed beta some time before open beta started. I had no idea about: the forums I just created an account on, it was the only way to obtain the game back then. I had no idea about mastery, I only did the challenges when the bar started flashing. Found out how to increase my rank in update 12 *whoops*.

The most significant time for me was just being around back then. Progression/random people/all that grit, it was all great back then.

The only down side was the lens flares so many lens flares. Once your eyes adjusted to the many lens flares the game was great.

Only found out about the bloom function recently, still don't turn it off because it feels like it takes away from the game.

Excalibur in U7. First noteworthy event was going to Lares, Murcury by myself. This was back when Infested lived there, and as a new player they were terrifying. I rather miss the old feeling of "GET AWAY GET AWAY OF GOD HELP ME" that they gave.

I died about 13 times trying to solo Mercury-terminus during Update 7. And I put the game away. But the alluring grace of the skana brought me back and I tried changing my control scheme. Something clicked and I've been hooked ever since.

Man, I started like.. forever ago.. Like CB... I remember my first Frame was Loki (It had a description of "high skillcap" and I wanted it).

Earliest noteworthy event... hmm.. first weapon I ever crafted was the original Boltor just a few days of playing. I sold it later (much to my dismay) but the time I did have it I loved it. Same for Gorgon (sad I sold it too but I sold after a nerf. Sigh. Good thing I have a blueprint for it though.)

I started with Excalibur, and honestly I am super glad that I did, because he was a great intro to the game, I believe it was shortly after U5, becuz i remember the fragor/scindo being added ingame later on

my 1st noteworthy event? SLASH DASH, i instantly fell in luv with excal atm and felt bad for anyone who picked a different starter frame (volt's shock was garbage back then, but his overload could clear entire maps however)

getting rhino and being able to use his tinfoil iron skin to survive and deal with the infested and toxic ancients was cool too, lots of scindo swinging back then

the 1st time i saw stalker ingame was pretty chilling, and more recently when the G3 was added and one of their quips: "is one of them wearing a scarf? haha"

Mag when U13 came out. I had it installed when Dex Furis came out, but didn't log on. I was in awe when I saw a player that wasn't a starter. I foolishly bought Volt, Nekros and Hydroid with platinium. (Well, maybe Hydroid was a worthy buy because he is quite difficult to obtain.)

Edited by Gammaion

I started with Mag right after the OB started. I guess it was U7?

The first notable Event I had was how a friend of mine introduced me to this game, invited me and we immediately fought against Jackal. Damn, that was funny!

Also, how I looked trough the Warframes, saw Banshee and instantly thought "That's my Frame."
It only took me 3 weeks and 2 days to farm her with my low-level account. But I was happy.

sometime around update 5 and i started as volt.

didnt really like the game at that point so i only came back when a bunch of my friends decided to start playing right around update 7.

the most notable change in that time period was the addition of wall running.

still mad that i didnt bother to log in for open beta weekend and grab the braton vandal.  got lato vandal though.

I started at PS4 launch.  Technically I chose Excalibur.  Played him for like 5 missions and was like "I like this game, how do I give DE my money?"

Using that plat I then got nekros and entirely abandoned excalibro. 

As for noticeable... I would go with getting a glaive.  Got the bp from market before damage 2.0 existed, and following the wikia's advice threw it underneath the giant drilling machines in sabotage.  Insta-dead machine, whereas it took two clips of braton previously to kill it.

I was like Woah! This must be the best melee weapon ever.

Edited by (PS4)KalGerion_Beast