Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T-Shirt Design Contest- Poll

[DE]Megan

T-Shirt Design Poll!  

3,893 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Grineer #9 is cool, I think DE would have made #6 regardless, it's a neat idea. I think I'll make a Banshee version.

Also, I'm not sure why #10 is winning, I'd never wear that lol. That's fine if it wins, but I'd better see you all wearing them on the streets rofl

Edited by DarkTails

NeWULE6.jpg

Our Warframe Merch store is growing, and we want YOU to influence the next t-shirt design! Ever wanted to see your design on one of our shirts? Now is the time to get your ideas out and see your fellow Tenno vote for your design and wear it proudly!

How to enter:

Submit your original T-shirt design in this thread! As long as your design is Warframe related and appropriate, it will be eligible!

Need an example?

Y5gjDvA.jpg

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.

Check this thread out if you have trouble posting your image.

Rules:

One submission per user Disqualifies: #3, #4, #5, #7, and #9 :c

T-shirt design MUST be your original work Disqualifies: #10 Due to Legal and trademark infringement implications :c

They can give it away for free/nonprofit. :)

You can use images from our Fansite Kit How are they origional?

Submission must be for the front of the T-shirt (no wrap around/back designs)

Design must be Warframe related and appropriate in nature

Only viable remaining options: #1, #2, #6, and #8 (assuming the cartoon icons and images aren't owned by someone else other than Digital Extremes Ltd. or the users that submitted the designs) :c

GOOGLE might know...

Prizes:

The top 10 will be handpicked by DE and put into a poll for the community to vote on.

The 1st place winner will receive a ‘Merch Store Thank You Pack’:

-1 Ninja Hoodie in the color/size of your choice

-Warframe Baseball Cap

-Press X to Ninja T-Shirt

-1 Prime Poster 3 Pack

-YOUR winning T-Shirt

-Thank you card signed by the Devs!

2nd and 3rd place runner-ups will receive 500 Platinum each!

The contest starts today, Friday June 13 at 1PM EDT, and closes Thursday June 19 at 1PM EDT.

Please keep a high resolution copy of your design. If your design wins, we'll be contacting you with this request. Please note that some alterations might be done to the image for print quality purposes, and that by submitting in this contest you understand your art may be used on merchandise.

PC AND PS4 PLAYERS CAN BOTH PARTICIPATE!

*This thread will open today at 1PM

Get creative, Tenno!

^See edits and yes I submitted the following image as a Design not a final product.

LmlbH8n.jpg

Edited by Pyro_PyreSun

-snip-

#3, #4 and #5 aren't against the rules. They're single submissions and they don't change the overall design while trying different colors. Color variations are pretty standard when working on a design like that. #7 I suppose it's a single design and I'm pretty sure of that. #9 is actually against the rules, since there are 2 completely different designs on the same submission.

Edited by Krotalon

thats not what i want^^ not at all :s   (imo there is nothing about a "jerk" if someone just wants that the problems of this contest -you can read other comments, i am not the only one who thinks that there are some problems- do not get lost in the wind.)

I think its kinda bad that i have this opinion and had a submission for this contest >.> (i would think the same even if i did not participate^^)

Again i can just say : I have nothing against the entries in this poll, i dont have anything against de (i would have stopped playing a long time ago if i wouldnt love this game and the community) and i have nothing against the users who made the submissions in this poll.

all i want to say is :

i am a little bit dissappointed about how it went. And i would like to discuss this further. (so in the future, we as a community will not have a problem with e.g. clear rules or the decision de makes or something like this) The problem is : there is almost nothing to discuss^^ I would like to know how they chose so i can say to myself "ah okay. thats why...i dont aggree completly with that, but i am happy to have an answer." 

thats all^^  

btw. could you please explain why exactly "i look like a jerk" to you? no offense, in fact, excuse me if I made this impression, but i would like to know so this wont happen again :3

you should have just said all of this in your original post instead of saying something unhelpful like "this post is a joke"

that was why.

Also, I'm not sure why #10 is winning, I'd never wear that lol. That's fine if it wins, but I'd better see you all wearing them on the streets rofl

10 is a funny joke... but a shirt? I'd think twice about that.

Oh god.. I was thinking i'm the only one who didn't like it x__x

The way some people fight over what is and isn't admissible makes it seem like the prize is $10000 or something rofl.

It's a freaking T-shirt contest, Tenno, loosen up a little.

People have a right to be a little peeved about something like this, that's over $250 worth of merch along with a lot more we're talking about. When you work hard to submit something that follows the rules to a tee, only to know that your shot at that prize was then demolished by other submission(s) that are questionable, that's a decent cause for concern. Followed up shortly by an answer that lacked closure, leaving us all scratching our heads as to what happened. Your dramatization it just as distasteful as the attitudes of those you're trying to disparate.

Number 9 is great, 10 may be winning and is a good design.... but not something I'd wear :/ The kind of people that would wear 10 would be the kind of people that wear MLP shirts/jackets in public, it's a small niche. More subtle ones like 9 are artistically pleasing, relevant, and much more likely to be bought and worn. I would vote for 9, 5 and 3.

NOTE!!!! For 9, PLEASE remove the stupid corpus over the logo and leave it a pure logo like the grineer shirt of no.9

Out of all of them I think most of us agree that #6 and #10 are the most smart and funny ones but I think that 9 is the most marketable. I'm pretty sure that many people who don't even know about Warframe would buy #9, it simply looks great.

Edited by Typhlosion24

Each one should have a translation included so we know what they say before voting >.>

Athee A5's shirt says:

IT'S THE GRINEER

Drakkis_Tax's shirt says:

GRINEER DOMINANCE

Gnakignaaak's shirt says:

Be a Corpus Today. Build The Future. One Credit At A Time.

Turbinea's Shirt says:

KLOA OA NIT KVER

(It is supposed to say "this is not over", and will be edited with the proper glyphs if selected)

Plus, number #5 provides the translation by its own.