Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

The announced ability sounds like some of those 'amusing' abilities that won't functionally be all that useful. Disappointed, was hoping for a new interesting infested themed frame or something.

Hoping to be surprised.

Edited by Zeromanicus

TheFollower, the point snot about whether or not anyone got purposefully burned, as that's not what I said. The point is that kaleen wasn't ember. The Tenno were the children. They were the twisted few that returned from the Void. So no, ember wasn't burned. Kaleen was burned. And the reason this is in Ember's codex is probably because all the primes, including ember, were among those kids. And ember is probably the one who burned kaleen. So when it comes to this harlequin frame, she doesn't have to have something happen to her to change her like valkyr.

Blatantfool, I know you don't like the idea of just that (I'm not going to play with the frame anyway), but there's a reason it's called harlequin, regardless of whether or not they change its name. So its abilities have got to have something to do with that in some form. Of course, they can always change them, but obviously they are going for that, otherwise it wouldn't be called harlequin. I'm just hoping if they do that they make its color scheme, or at least the mask, black and red.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I respect how you feel about it, I just don't agree. I'd rather have an Earth or Crystal themed Frame or a Fanframe like Typhus or Vespa.

BUT I can't let that ruin my ability to enjoy this Frame I guess. I'm gonna keep an open mind, I'm just hoping she's a little cooler then at present.

I too would like to see Typhus and Vespa, however until all the abilities are revealed on "Harlequin", I won't say whether I think it's bad or not.

I think the concept is unique, and personally prefer this over some Earth/Crystal frame.

Not gonna lie, did not read "trap master" anywhere in that design, She looks infested, grineer like, or amphibian, nothing which screams "using the environment as traps" to me.

The mask and collar. Looks like a harlequin to me.

TheFollower, the point snot about whether or not anyone got purposefully burned, as that's not what I said. The point is that kaleen wasn't ember. The Tenno were the children. They were the twisted few that returned from the Void. So no, ember wasn't burned. Kaleen was burned. And the reason this is in Ember's codex is probably because all the primes, including ember, were among those kids. And ember is probably the one who burned kaleen. So when it comes to this harlequin frame, she doesn't have to have something happen to her to change her like valkyr.

Blatantfool, I know you don't like the idea of just that (I'm not going to play with the frame anyway), but there's a reason it's called harlequin, regardless of whether or not they change its name. So its abilities have got to have something to do with that in some form. Of course, they can always change them, but obviously they are going for that, otherwise it wouldn't be called harlequin. I'm just hoping if they do that they make its color scheme, or at least the mask, black and red.

i remember you now. aww man, you really need to hop off my profile and stop stalking me. every time i post on warframe forums you show up to say im wrong, back off dude... and please don't reply because that would only validate my claim. sheesh this guy.

i remember you now. aww man, you really need to hop off my profile and stop stalking me. every time i post on warframe forums you show up to say im wrong, back off dude... and please don't reply because that would only validate my claim. sheesh this guy.

I don't watch your profile. If I've responded to you before it's because you've been wrong about lore before.

Uh there's already a xenomorph frame and it's Saryn. Trust me, Saryn has got all the xenomorph bases covered. 

#sarynmasterrace

Nah man.

Have you seen Banshee?

Her default head + insectoid armor are way more xenomorph than anything Saryn wears.

Unless you mean the acid/toxin theme? Infecting enemies, emitting clouds of corrosive acid, etc.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

no where in my post did I say ember was purposefully burned but its obvious in her codex that she wasnt a kid. She was a young woman but not a damn kId

You're interpreting Kaleen to have been what became Ember, whereas everything else seems to point to her just being a side character and the child that burned her being Ember. Then again, we don't have any real hard fact but it can be pretty well assumed at the moment that Kaleen is just a named character of little (currently) relevance to the overall Tenno organization.

I think the sort of "clown" vibe feels accurate. Just the brief description given of her illicites this sort of Harley Quinn inspired character. Loki, then, would be more of an illusionist while this new frame seems more focused on traps and general chaos. Regardless, it's nice to see Loki getting a little sister; his brother is so stuffy and quiet that I forget he's there a lot of the time.