Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

What makes you think that?

There's still two planets without bosses, and still a couple more ways to possibly get a frame.

Not to mention they might add planets. There's still Deimos, and Titan, and other moons of Jupiter, as well as two other identified dwarf planets, also other ships, etc.

DE said adding Planets/Systems won't be a top priority anytime soon, but it is being worked on

DE said adding Planets/Systems won't be a top priority anytime soon, but it is being worked on

So, it's a possibility. In the future.

Personally I'd prefer fancy unique tilesets for each planet, but that'd be a job and a half to pull off.

Parts for the new Frame will have a chance to be available in 15 dollar Lock Boxes, along with other great additions to the game like the color plate for #ACC00F (Chemo Puke Green). Once constructed (in 3 weeks) you will be have the privilege to rent play time on the Harlequin. Buy from PWE stor... DE Market soon.

If you also own a Loki Prime forum Avatar you will be able pay to access his powers on Harlequin, each day.

This has been a satirical post brought to you by what 'Digital Extremes Ltd., a division of Perfect World Ltd., and Sumpo Food Holdings Limited' will be all to happy to gouge your wallet with. -"[We] are intent on having[.]"

Betting money she'll drop from new J3 Golem.

I'll bet all my plat on it.

Parts for the new Frame will have a chance to be available in 15 dollar Lock Boxes, along with other great additions to the game like the color plate for #ACC00F (Chemo Puke Green). Once constructed (in 3 weeks) you will be have the privilege to rent play time on the Harlequin. Buy from PWE stor... DE Market soon.

If you also own a Loki Prime forum Avatar you will be able pay to access his powers on Harlequin, each day.

This has been a satirical post brought to you by what 'Digital Extremes Ltd., a division of Perfect World Ltd., and Sumpo Food Holdings Limited' will be all to happy to gouge your wallet with. -"[We] are intent on having[.]"

Take it to another thread, it doesn't belong here

Last devstream it was mentioned that she is infested based however no exact details were disclosed.

I don't remember them confirming her to be an infested frame, just a new frame, and the then went on to describe one of her powers as a 'Comedy of Errors'  Where she turns many things in the environment into traps. (I.E. Electrified zip lines, Flash bomb storage containers, and lockers that eat enemies.)

Then there is some data-mined info, her working name is the Harlequin, and looking at her design... she does look like a clown/jester/harliquin.  

THE ONLY infested thing link to her so far are the mod card she was shown on and the event where you get the mods.

BUT as you said, no exact details were given, but it seem more likely to be a clown/jester/harlequin themed frame rather than infested to me.

Edited by (PS4)silentscope12

I don't remember them confirming her to be an infested frame, just a new frame, and the then went on to describe one of her powers as a 'Comedy of Errors'  Where she turns many things in the environment into traps. (I.E. Electrified zip lines, Flash bomb storage containers, and lockers that eat enemies.)

Then there is some data-mined info, her working name is the Harlequin, and looking at her design... she does look like a clown/jester/harliquin.  

THE ONLY infested thing link to her so far are the mod card she was shown on and the event where you get the mods.

BUT as you said, no exact details were given, but it seem more likely to be a clown/jester/harlequin themed frame rather than infested to me.

They basically just confirmed that she was a new Warframe, gave the rundown of one of her powers.

You are correct; no mention of her being Infested (as Infested Tenno are prohibited by lore).

Nah the Main BP will be Clantech, the helmet will drop from Vay Hek, the Chassis from Lephantis and the Systems from Random Alerts. And on top you will need an amount of 10 from new resource wich will be gone after 22 minutes and only drop in T4 Surivial after 15 Minutes.

..In a perfect world.

Well, clan tech is better than 6 grindwalls.

But both options are bad.

inb4lockbox

6 grindwalls? Not an exaggeration or anything, huh.

They should totally just give us the new stuff. Automatically put it in our inventories.

Since nobody will be happy with having to kill a boss for parts or need to research it in the dojo.

As it is, you will most likely just have to kill a boss for parts. A boss on a planet. I explained why I came to this conclusion in a previous post.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

6 grindwalls? Not an exaggeration or anything, huh.

They should totally just give us the new stuff. Automatically put it in our inventories.

Since nobody will be happy with having to kill a boss for parts or need to research it in the dojo.

As it is, you will most likely just have to kill a boss for parts. A boss on a planet. I explained why I came to this conclusion in a previous post.

What? Just give it to us for free?

That's a Horrific idea. Just level it to 30 then drop it in the recycling bin. What in the world would we do after?

Tenno, please.

Grinding bosses is easier than ever these days, with-what the guaranteed Warframe part at the end of the mission. You young'uns don't know how good you have it. I'd prefer a boss drop over Clan Tech any day of the week!!!

Tenno, please.

Grinding bosses is easier than ever these days, with-what the guaranteed Warframe part at the end of the mission. You young'uns don't know how good you have it. I'd prefer a boss drop over Clan Tech any day of the week!!!

I dont even... RNG Based Drops... or just go get everything i need guareenteed from Tenno Lab. Anyway, i doubt she'll be that easy to obtain, DE lke making us jump through hoops to get new warframes so she'll probably be Event Based