Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

I dont even... RNG Based Drops... or just go get everything i need guareenteed from Tenno Lab. Anyway, i doubt she'll be that easy to obtain, DE lke making us jump through hoops to get new warframes so she'll probably be Event Based

Assuming she will be in the store, I got the plat, so I'll just buy her.

I dont even... RNG Based Drops... or just go get everything i need guareenteed from Tenno Lab. Anyway, i doubt she'll be that easy to obtain, DE lke making us jump through hoops to get new warframes so she'll probably be Event Based

It's either a crappy research/grind block like Zephyr was or it's an RNG drop from a boss. You deal with it. That's the game. 

If she's a pain in the butt to get, can always throw plat at her (oh you whale you) Rather call me Adonis, the vagrant of love, hunter of wild women, rider of a golden piggy bank, i'm running out of phrases. 

No, it wasn't. Stop spreading false information.

OMG enough already, she infests nearby objects creating traps that effect the environment with her abilities. If you cannot figure out shes infested, even after a big long infested event where she was even on the reward cards then there is no hope for you.

OMG enough already, she infests nearby objects creating traps that effect the environment with her abilities. If you cannot figure out shes infested, even after a big long infested event where she was even on the reward cards then there is no hope for you.

She turns them into traps that possibly means mechanical not necessarily infested

If you're going to run around and spout your speculations as fact at least have a source to back them up.

Here is the portion of the livestream where the new frame is discussed.

Now if you would be so kind as to point to the EXACT moment where any one on the couch said she has anything to do with the infested. I eagerly await your answer.

In the meantime, here is some evidence to disprove your theory. Some of the power attributes Scott listed were things like making a zipline electrocute enemies, as well as consoles electrocuting them, and finally loot crates casting radial blind. Electricity and blinding - how did you get infested from that?

And in response to "well there's infested on the mods so obviously she's infested hurrr" let me ask you this, does Oberon shoot poison attacks from his hands? Does he deal poison damage when he lifts them into the air and throws them back down? Hrm he doesn't, does he? If they put Sayrn on the cover of the Cicero mods - maybe that argument would have some validity. But so stands evidence to the latter. Why is there infested also on the fire mods, as well as being set in the new infested tileset? Because it's relevant. Because it's the event that the mods came from. Just like all the other sets of dual stat mods.

6555333-256-k602907.jpg

That's my frame.....(I hope she has other stealth-useful abilities, like transforming into an enemy or something...And I really hope she isn't locked behind a massive rng wall.)

Edited by unknow99

Two things: One: all warframes are beings who are infected with the Technocite virus so they are all technically infested. Two: it has been confirmed that she is on most likely Eris with J3 Golem being updated so yes she is more infested then other frames but that really shouldn't effect powers. P.S. here is a nice theory: since all Tenno are Infested without insanity could she be from the Grineer?

I think the blue part is another charger behind her. Only the black part is her head. I think.

1st of all i dont think a charger could be at that position

2nd chargers dont have pink spots-at least not that noticable ones

3rd if you see it as a charger....it doesnt look right

In conclusion: we have a big headed frame... 

As the title suggests.

I was having this discussion in founder chat today, and the subject of the new Harlequin frame came up.

Now, the general assumption is that she's going to be trap based; it was mentioned on a livestream that she can do things like turn a locker into a corpus-eating monster i.e. the mimic from a certain popular fantasy franchise.

Now, this sounds neat in theory, but how much use is it actually going to be? A trap-based warframe is ideally suited to missions such as Defense/Mobile Defense, but when was the last time that you found the pod in the middle of a locker room, or a Corpus surplus furniture department?

By the time the Harlequin has turned the local toilets into a trap, everything for 3 rooms is going to be dead, because the people playing frames that are actually designed for fighting will have turned all the enemies into a thick, highly nutritious paste.

This goes for some of the latest frames to be added. Like the Zephyr for instance, which don't get me wrong is a cool frame. However, being able to fly isn't all that useful when you're fighting through claustrophobic corridors and the like. Thusly, the only skill i see Zephyrs using is their Wind Shield, because its the only skill that has regular application in most missions.

Meanwhile, we have frames such as Typhus being whipped up by the community:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-03072014-cherry-blossom-theme-syndana-ftw/

Not only is Typhus insanely dark, gory and cool, it actually has some degree of usefulness in your average mission; the current plan has him literally ripping the internal organs out his enemies and using them to empower himself, alongside recharging his shields/health/energy etc. Alternatives involve him launching tentacles into nearby enemies, and dragging them in front of him to form a literal meat-shield.

tl;dr: Why are we getting a frame that can enchant lockers, when we could be getting something semi-useful?