Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

1st power time lapse Mirage stops time and slows down enemy flre and enemys  2nd power energy trap mirage someones a black hole type ball that sucks in all enemies around her then explodes after everyone around it is sucked in 3rd ability copy mirage turns into any enemy she last killed and can use the enemy utility and wepons and can also blend in with a crowd of enemies (not including bosses would be to OP)  4th ability traumatic blast mirage sends a blast that that blinds enemys and makes them fire at random or it could send out a blast of heat in a room and make everyone have mirages i know kinda boring but thats all i can come up with im probably not you know making use of that shes a chracter with trickery but thats all i really have now.

so you're basically wanting to change the abilities (which would involve a huge amount of coding) on a frame that's already coded into the update just to make you happy? good luck with that

Mirage should be a troll frame

Shoot a bolt at an enemy that will apply a status with no visual. When it dies, it drops a "rare" mirage core that when picked up doesn't really give anything.

2nd ability make it so that there's a UI to bottom left that says "Loki Prime Helmet" like a survival reward.

wow satan i didnt know you played warframe, hows it like down in hell?

so you're basically wanting to change the abilities (which would involve a huge amount of coding) on a frame that's already coded into the update just to make you happy? good luck with that

Um dude use some common sense i didn't say a word about how I wanted them to be in the game it was an idea of what they would be LIKE not that I wanted them to be in the game read the title (Idea) Please before you slander someone think for a second ok thanks.

Mirage should be a troll frame

Shoot a bolt at an enemy that will apply a status with no visual. When it dies, it drops a "rare" mirage core that when picked up doesn't really give anything.

2nd ability make it so that there's a UI to bottom left that says "Loki Prime Helmet" like a survival reward.

have it say Lolki Prime Helment instead.

Not named Harlequin 0/10 will grind for rank and toss into the closet, to be ignored and forgotten.

How many people don't play Hydroid because he's named Hydroid and not Triton or Hydron or whatever else people wanted and complained about?

You know who else she reminds me of other than the Precursors from Pacific Rim?

Juri from Street Fighter.

Then by that token, she looks like Jolyne.

ciuoqrj.jpg

WmGrddy.jpg

uhhh you mean the new warframe who can manipulate stuff?

Well all I know is that she can basically turn everything into some kind of monster that helps you (her 4th move btw)

The "comedy of errors" ability they mentioned is likely going to be her 2nd ability. In the teaser the symbol for her second is a jack in the box with teeth, sooo

How do people see Grineer in her face?

All I see is fish.

Fairly sure Valkyr isn't Tenno. Wasn't she a failed corpus experiment?

cereal?

She's a Tenno, who was captured, and experimented on.

Edited by FatalX7

Fairly sure Valkyr isn't Tenno. Wasn't she a failed corpus experiment?

Valkyr is a Warframe. There is a Tenno inside the Warframe. She was not made by the Corpus, as the Warframe existed before the Corpus got ahold of her. She is merely the way she is now because of those experiments, but is by no means made by the Corpus.

Valkyr is a Warframe. There is a Tenno inside the Warframe. She was not made by the Corpus, as the Warframe existed before the Corpus got ahold of her. She is merely the way she is now because of those experiments, but is by no means made by the Corpus.

Well, you could kinda say she wouldn't have existed unless the corpus captured her and experimented on her, so they made what she is now which is kinda in a sense creating...

Well, you could kinda say she wouldn't have existed unless the corpus captured her and experimented on her, so they made what she is now which is kinda in a sense creating...

Changing something is not the same as creating something.

Even then her armor looks just as Grineer as any other Tenno.

She has more similarities with the charger in shape/color/patterns imo.  Especially on her head.  It makes sense what with this coming with the infested tileset.  Making lockers eat enemies sounds a lot more infested than Grineer too.

Edited by Aggh

Changing something is not the same as creating something.

She has more similarities with the charger in shape/color/patterns imo.  Especially on her head.  It makes sense what with this coming with the infested tileset.  Making lockers eat enemies sounds a lot more infested than Grineer too.

I think most of the charger semblance is because of the polka dots on her head really...

Her other ability that was in the teaser doesn't look infested at all either. It's literally a giant confetti bomb from the looks of it.

There's also the more subtle clue that she is shown using it on infested. Now, this isn't a groundbreaking fact, but it seems like a less than ideal faction to showcase a Warframe themed for that same faction.