Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Other than the hype... the frame doesn't seem like it'll be very popular.

But maybe it will be since people might be bored of all other frames by now.

To be fair, the devs are keeping a much tighter lid on her than they ever have before for new frames. It'll be nice to have some surprises when she's released, but isn't one of the best things about this game letting the community in on what's going on so we can share our thoughts?

To be fair, the devs are keeping a much tighter lid on her than they ever have before for new frames. It'll be nice to have some surprises when she's released, but isn't one of the best things about this game letting the community in on what's going on so we can share our thoughts?

Yes.

Maybe the Tenno Council didn't have enough resources so they grabbed a faceplate off a Grineer and slapped it on there.

(Assuming this is made by them).

To my knowledge the design council doesn't actually design anything, they just vote on stuff.

I don't see why everyone thinks that she looks grineer because of her face, when the back of her head, and much of the rest of her body, looks infested.

Nope. Valkyr Prime was captured by Alad who tried to peel her open (notice the back). Valkyr is not a Corpus-made frame.

Well, her abilities came from her torture and most of her design, I mean we don't even known what she really looked like so we can't say if it is mostly Corpus or Mostly Original.

Well, her abilities came from her torture and most of her design, I mean we don't even known what she really looked like so we can't say if it is mostly Corpus or Mostly Original.

I was talking about this post of yours.

There's no such thing as Corpus, Grineer or Infested Warframe. All of them, and I mean ALL OF THEM are Tenno/Orokin in design.

Except Valkyr.

they are the weapons that can be found in the code of the reveal site. 

I'm going to be very irritated if the guns turn out to be some kind of "hidden trick" thing for you to get a hold of them.

Just put them in the store so I can buy them and it's all good.

I don't have time for infinite farming.  Way too many RL things to do.

I don't see anything else than the position of her Eyes resembling Grineer. I get it, it does look like the Grineer Masks at first glance (But if you compare its actually different). But i think i Grineer Warframe would have more modifications and prosthetic limbs. She does not resemble Grineer at all.

Since when are the corpus berserkers?

Fair point. Never mind that.

(this next part isn't directed at you specifically, Chlora)

Regarding the mask, that is not a Grineer mask. And it's integrated into the frame's design. Not even the Corpus integrated their tech so seamlessly into the frame. And they seem more like the type to do that kind of thing.

Also, what would be the logic behind grafting a grineer mask onto the frame, but doing apparently nothing else to it? At least the Corpus' gauntlets on Valkyr make sense. They're restraints.