Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Total nonsense thread and tryes to defend himself too.

W O W

Wow this is a total nonsense post of you showing off your stupidity Its not tryes its try's say it with me T R Y S try's see easy right :D

Edited by regularkid

Wow this is a total nonsense post of you showing off your stupidity Its not tryes its try's say it with me T R Y S try's see easy right also Please put a period at the end of your sentence please thanks.

BTW im not a grammar nazi but i might be...

Wow this is a total nonsense post of you showing off your stupidity Its not tryes its try's say it with me T R Y S try's see easy right also Please put a period at the end of your sentence please thanks.

There is a period....

Wow this is a total nonsense post of you showing off your stupidity Its not tryes its try's say it with me T R Y S try's see easy right :D

Before this gets looked due to this flame war(?), I just want to say. "Try's" is not a word. "Tries" is however.

What her powers are most likely going to be is:

1. She makes enemies attack the target or she looks like the target and the target looks like her. Why I say this is because the icon looks like a person in the sights of a gun and a person outside the sights of said guy as if to say, "Look she is over here!"

2. Ability is by no doubt her ability to turn her environment into traps for the enemy. The symbol is clearly a jack in the box. (Side note it also looks like a chest burst to me)

3. This about is probably mirror images of her. They an probably attack too. If not it doesn't secind suggestion for the first power.

4. This one I can't figure what it does do, by I can say this, it's that laser disco ball from the teaser. Notices it doesn't just have laser, but also son whispy energy stuff. This power is probably a CC and damage ability.

Now all of these are trickster powers like her design and name suggest she is. If you look at her she has color in like a harlequin, hence the community nick name.

Hello, Tennos.

So, here are two pictures from Mirage's teaser. The first one gives us the logo of her abilities :

3rUwbwK.png

What do we have here :

First a kind of target and a character ... The most mysterious to me. Creation of a mirage on targeted location ?

then definetly a jack in the box. Must be what was leaked on the Devstream 31 or 32, about trapping elements.

The third is ... Two characters. Probably an actual one and a mirage. Could have been the picture for Switch Teleport too o.O ideas ?

And last, the carnival explosion we can see here

LWDjKtv.png

An I will need your imagination to get what is happening here ><

edit :Omg worst typo in my life sorry for the title

Edited by Valfunde

Her face looks like a Grineer Face mask.

As for her abilities:
1: Swaps appearance with the target, reverts when she attacks.
2: Its A Trap! Becomes a random object from the environment, leaping out at her will.
3: Yin-Yang: Confuses enemies, making them fight for the Tenno.(or something like that, or something totally different.
4: Fata Morgana: Summons a fireworks show, killing anyone too close and intoxicating any enemy nearby.

1st ability: Switch Appearance: Switches appearance with a targeted enemy, making other enemies believe its a Warframe, while making herself look like the enemy.
2nd: Traps objects in the environment, eating enemies if they come too close.
3rd ability: Yin-yang: reanimates dead enemies(moving like they have strings attached to them) that are allied to the Tenno.
4th ability: Fata Morgana: Summons a fireworks show, dealing explosion damage on summon, and with an intoxicating aftereffect, which leaves enemies staring at the show.