Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Worried

TheFirstRonin

i dont rly like the idea to be forced to log in nearly every day just to look for kubrow i think there you should be a toggle of some kind for this.(cryosleep for kubrow)

Cause i for example cant log in every day i dont have that much time to afford.

what do you guys think?

I'm seriously hoping that we won't be penalized for inactivity.  (What is this, Farmville?) From how they worded it I worry that may be the case, but I'm hoping that "looking after them" goes by missions or time logged in rather than real life time.

I think a cryosleep option that allows you to store the kubrow at the cost of it being unable to grow would be a good idea - it allows less active players to keep a pet without needing to constantly look after it, while more dedicated players would be rewarded by being able to grow their pet as fast as possible.

I think a cryosleep option that allows you to store the kubrow at the cost of it being unable to grow would be a good idea - it allows less active players to keep a pet without needing to constantly look after it, while more dedicated players would be rewarded by being able to grow their pet as fast as possible.

I like this idea. There's also the issue of folks going on vacation, preparing for exams, or simply having commitments that would keep them away from the computer for several days at a time. It isn't fair to completely stomp on the player's progress for having to understandably tend to those sorts of things. 

I like this idea. There's also the issue of folks going on vacation, preparing for exams, or simply having commitments that would keep them away from the computer for several days at a time. It isn't fair to completely stomp on the player's progress for having to understandably tend to those sorts of things. 

What are these commitments you speak of?

There is Lotus-senpai, and only her.

@_@

What are these commitments you speak of?

There is Lotus-senpai, and only her.

@_@

But of course! By "commitments" I mean polishing my six-foot Lotus statue, praying to my homemade Lotus alter, and fighting valiantly in the face of RNG in Lotus' name. 

#AllHailBasedLotusGoddess 

to be honest a system for this needs to also have consequences. Like the Tenno you can't just pull them out of cryo right away or they will have amnesia. Like put a timer on that as they slowly come out.

Yeah, I don't want to be forced to log in every day and pet my virtual llama dog.

It's a good thing that there'll be sort of progression system on Kubrow and that making him stronger will require some effort, but if it requires constant care then it's simply too much.

It's Warframe, not Tamagotchi.

I play this game when I feel like killing some things, not babysitting a virtual pet.

Ultimate question, do you HAVE to have one of these things?

Because frankly, I can't stand them. Also not a dog person. They can stay in the wild and bother Earth grineer for all I care.

Unless the benefits of having one heavily outweight the annoyance, I'll probably pass on this.

Edited by darthdart

lol... Cryosleep on a dog sounds painful. considering were wearing a suit.

And yet people will take them into the mess and causing Grineer Troopers to shoot them with their shotguns and flamethrowers right up their fury face.

I'm in for cryosleep, because I'm not in favor of Warframe becoming a Tamagotchi which suffers when I'm taking a break.

I'm waiting for the inevitable jokes about dog fighting.

It will happen. Watch.

"DE why can't we make our kubrows fight?" as a topic.

It will be right there from the start... Want a dog fight? Go to Earth and make your Kubrow attack the wild ones there... King of the hill style. :D

Edited by MeduSalem