Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

U14 is definitely today, unless it isn't, in that case it is next Wednesday, unless it isn't, then it shall be the next and the next and the next until it really is.

You ppl really like to go crazy until the next big U, then you play for a couple a days and start agonizing again until the next big U.

i should make a poll for people who've responded: did you actually read the post? huehuehue

With a title like that most people won't reading the post that i can promise u, instead u'll be getting pissed off comments, now thats a certainty!

Another one of these threads!? Don't u people watch the devstreams!? Please use a bit of common sense and refrain from reposting threads like this every single week guys! Geez

don't you people read the post? who starts a major update hype thread with "huehuehue"? i should change the title. this is working not quite as i intended.

U14 is definitely today, unless it isn't, in that case it is next Wednesday, unless it isn't, then it shall be the next and the next and the next until it really is.

You ppl really like to go crazy until the next big U, then you play for a couple a days and start agonizing again until the next big U.

How true is this.

Another one of these threads!? Don't u people watch the devstreams!? Please use a bit of common sense and refrain from reposting threads like this every single week guys! Geez

cuz ppl dont watch it and im bored so i decided to make this hype

Nothing may come out today but tomorrow since that's when the events ends.

Plus in Devstream 30, they stated that upcoming for U14 will be...

"Tom: I think the drone and one of the MOAs are first on the menu."

The infested drone came early obviously as seen in the last update so it would have to be one of the moa's listed here.

• Infested Moa (Slow Bomb Moa)
  • Nanite Moa (Possibly Infested Moa)
  • Riot Moa (Contest Winner)

So if it is the Infested or Nanite Moa, then U14 will probably be tomorrow since that's when the event ends and it make more sense for something like that to come with Salad V's Infested Boogaloo. If it's the Riot Moa, then U14 will be extended probably. 

Or DE could dance their way out of the end of the event tomorrow and say Alad V's ships have moved out of existence or it appears that we have destroyed all the ships but somehow Alad V got away with his ships and next week we catch Alad V infecting all of the ships on Eris and eventually leading into Alad V's Infested Boogaloo Part Two or whenever DE feels they are ready to release the change on Eris with Infection.

Edited by Pbrandon1

Nothing may come out today but tomorrow since that's when the events ends.

Plus in Devstream 30, they stated that upcoming for U14 will be...

"Tom: I think the drone and one of the MOAs are first on the menu."

The infested drone came early obviously as seen in the last update so it would have to be one of the moa's listed here.

• Infested Moa (Slow Bomb Moa)
  • Nanite Moa (Possibly Infested Moa)
  • Riot Moa (Contest Winner)

So if it is the Infested or Nanite Moa, then U14 will probably be tomorrow since that's when the event ends and it make more sense for something like that to come with Salad V's Infested Boogaloo. If it's the Riot Moa, then U14 will be extended probably. 

Or DE could dance their way out of the end of the event tomorrow and say Alad V's ships have moved out of existence or it appears that we have destroyed all the ships but somehow Alad V got away with his ships and next week we catch Alad V infecting all of the ships on Eris and eventually leading into Alad V's Infested Boogaloo Part Two or whenever DE feels they are ready to release the change on Eris with Infection.

u forgot to say to nerf mutated ospreys lol

I'm not. 

Not particularly. 

There's so many other pressing concerns. So many important fixes and additions to the existing systems that have to be done. Redundant mods, useless mods, lackluster core mechanics and unrealised potential all around.

I like the amount of new content in the update that seems to be promised. 

But I can't, for the life of me, be happy over the fact that core mechanics have to be stifled for the sake of growing the mod pool, or simply put on the back burner for the sake of new shinies. 

This is our Gollum overtaking our Gandalf.

I see your point but the thing about our player base is that everyone wants something different. I think your post proves that different players, prioritize different aspects of this game that needs to be worked on. Right now DE is focused on new player experience, and content. I'm glad that after a year plus I get to actually get Vor's prize. Yea the mechanics could use work and there's much left to be done with rng, but I find that I can still enjoy the game regardless of those issues. Improvements would be nice but not so pertinent. What I can't stand is new players in my clan having no idea what to do. They need direction, the ships look awesome, and I NEED quests. So yes I am more than excited about this update, it keeps bringing us back regardless of what could be better and I'm not mad at it