The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

And once the update kicks in, I'll suspect some people might have graphical issues or having new bugs in addition to the current ones.

10408813_10152268351332615_7942956935257

PS. I'm still waiting for them to improve the chat system. It's still not the best which I believe DE can do much better than the current one.

I wonder how DE is going to handle the next update will it be 13.9.1? I doudt it wil be U14 because U13 had a complex teasing thing going on for a week up until its release.

I doubt DE's doing that again.

One thing I'm still wondering,  kubrows going to be clan tech? Or will we be able to build a lab in our ship?

I think the incubator with a Kubrow inside, that we saw on the player ship last Devstream, was the Genetic Lab. Sheldon mentioned going to a Kubrow Den to fetch an egg to put in the incubator, so it's safe to assume it is per player rather than clan tech.

They pushed out of U14 Focus system, so, no hype for me. They annunced his endgame projects before U13, and for now, we only have the failed Dark sectors. Kubrows will be a more cute sentinel, so nothing new, Quest system will be focused on new player experience, so i´ll need to play bored low end levels to "enjoy" it. Ships will be a UI. Maybe the new frame will be interesting.

I can understand why they focused on that things and ignore veteran problems, only have to read the forums to see the kubrows hype, DE will get tons of profits with kubrows cosmetics, etc. New players is good for business too. I love this game, but i need some objetive to really enjoy it, some kind of advance or pogresion and this update not is the answer for me.

Well, maybe for U15...

wait wait wait, what if in U15 they added another solar system? with new factions and mobs and actually gave that a backstory (because it's sorta hard to add a story to pre-existing content especially if you've run those missions like 18000 times hoping for that bp to drop)

wait wait wait, what if in U15 they added another solar system? with new factions and mobs and actually gave that a backstory (because it's sorta hard to add a story to pre-existing content especially if you've run those missions like 18000 times hoping for that bp to drop)

Haha. You're funny...

Haha. You're funny...

Edited by MeduSalem

I think the incubator with a Kubrow inside, that we saw on the player ship last Devstream, was the Genetic Lab. Sheldon mentioned going to a Kubrow Den to fetch an egg to put in the incubator, so it's safe to assume it is per player rather than clan tech.

and what about the kubrow floating inside the tank of the orokin lab? D:

So.... U14 this coming wednesday or 13.10 ?

I have no idea what to expect. Last wednesday it was pretty clear to me that we won't get u14 yet... but this time?

A new wednesday, a new chance :D

I dunno how long it'll take, it seems like a massive expansion to come so soon. 

I do wish DE would slow down a bit and focus on the current issues.

but I don't want to repeat what others have said,I'm sure you guys are sick of that.

Edited by Hellzsaint

Update 15 will bring us the Oort Cloud Region along with Nibiru, and those lizard aliens that were supposed to live on there and come visit us back in 2012.  

Given that there was the recent post and interview of the UI team, I'm not suprised if the update would land very soon. If i remember correctly from other major updates, there were posts about new systems the week before release (Damage 2.0, I believe). Of course, they could just be happy and willing to share that goings-on of the Update, which is certainly welcome.

It doesn't matter to me when the update releases. Sooner is nice, but if there needs to be delays for polish and fixes then by all means they should take their time.

Regarding what I'm excited for, it would have to be, in this order, the player ship/UI, quest system, Eris tileset/Golem, and Dark Sector game mode. They either add immersion to the game, or seem very fun. I have no interest in the Kubrows, however. One thing I am still wondering about is the Hubs - will they be ready in time for U14? Who knows?

It will be safe to say that this is the update I'm most excited for.

Not stated or confirmed in any way by DE (just saying so as to avoid crushing disappointment).

Thank you.  But that's my prediction.  I won't be crushed by any means.  I take a private jet when vacationing in hype, trains are old school.

Edit:  Also that's my birthday :D  It's a win/win regardless :3

Edited by Ishki88