The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Well. It might be this week or it might not be this week. De does not give dates since the last time (U13) this went wrong and they had to hold the update back another week and the community was REALLY dissapointed. Normaly such a delay might get you fired but i am not sure how DE handles these situations.

Anyway- i really hope it comes out this week. I do not mind bugs as long as they are not gamebreaking and since we would have to wait for the kubrows and clan research anyway, they could also deploy the update right now.

It is really exausting to wait for an update (waiting for kubrows since february) and when it finally deploys you still have to wait half a week for research.

Who came up with 3 days research? srsly

Warframe is DE's indie game, meaning they publish it themselfs. The only deadlines they get are the ones they make themselfs. Since they have no publisher and uses money to promote it, they don't lose any, and so deadlines are easier to break/hold/make. there will always be delays, this is something that cannot be avoided but rest assured, they are working hard on it!

unfortunately friends I doubt it will be this week. July 1st is Canada Day. And more than likely everyone took Monday off. I highly doubt they would release such a big update without taking a final look at it the days before.

It wont be this week.

Hint: DE is useing four numbers 13.9.0.2, this week will be 13.9.1.0 next week will be 13.9.2.0 and so on.

lol, so we must wait over 9 week more for a large update ? :v :v DE is trolling us ? :v :v not funny -_-

Edited by Kogashi

It wont be this week.

Hint: DE is useing four numbers 13.9.0.2, this week will be 13.9.1.0 next week will be 13.9.2.0 and so on.

The actual counting means nothing, we had 13.7.0.1 and we got 13.8 next.

13.0 - big update

13.1 - small update ( Tenno reinforcement )

13.1.1 - hotfix

13.1.1.1 - even smaller hotfix ;)

U14 won´t probably be this week, there was no stream where DE introduced the new Frame like they did with Hydroid and Zephyr ~1 week before they got released.

If (and this is a big IF) it is this week, this is probably to keep the hype down. To be honest, who can blame them?

Anything that resembles new content is practically guaranteed to raise hype. Its a viscious cycle. But an informative one nonetheless.

Anything that resembles new content is practically guaranteed to raise hype. Its a viscious cycle. But an informative one nonetheless.

True, it's not really something at the Devs can control all too well.

>Try to contain hype, people figure out what you're doing and hype about it.

>Try to play to hype, people put their expectations too high.

hm... monday and they haven't said anything about u14 not being released this week. (which would be smart, just in case it won't be released.... slows down the hype train a bit.... not so many deaths just in case it crashes.)

*whispers* get hyped!

I think you all are forgetting the wording of the redtext in this last update, it stated that it was fitting in one more update which if you take that to it's logical conclusion would mean this next Wednesday update will be U14, the only way it will not happen is if we were not to get an update this week so yes even I believe U14 will be out this Wednesday. I would like to do a shout out to DEDrew for being a honest and forthcoming guy, whenever I have asked him about if U14 was coming out these last couple of weeks he has taken time out from his busy schedule to let me know one way or another so a big thanks to DEDrew for lessening the anxiety. 

Well, they kinda ran out of numbers to put in the... update titles so, U14 is supposed to come in a week or 2.

It wouldn't be the first time they've released an "x.10.00" or "x.11.00" version.

We might even reach update 13.13.00 before we see U14. Never know.

Well, they kinda ran out of numbers to put in the... update titles so, U14 is supposed to come in a week or 2.

Not to be a downer, but that's not necessarily true. Version numbering can go to 13.10, 13.15 and beyond if need be.

Edit: I knew I would be tenno'd. Maybe I should stop replying.

Edited by Garuda112