The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

I want to get a kubrow and see it involuntarily die because I dont log in every day to take care of it! :D

It's hilarious because people will be so heartbroken the first time they need a break from Warframe and then come back to see the Kubrow they worked so hard for dead, that they won't even want to play it anymore.

The number of sentimentalists/delicate-hearted people that will leave will not be even funny.

I couldn't care less already, they killed all my hyped weeks ago

This... I even lost interest in WF altogether... I really don't feel like grinding Towers over and over again or other stuff, got pretty much the items I want, so nothing worth doing atm.

All of you who talk about focusing on fixes, balancing, etc, instead of new content, guess what. Without new large content to keep players occupied while they fix and balance stuff, they get bored and quit...

@Killerkarpfen I do realize you don't make the decision to release or not release, but I don't believe you don't know if it is or is not coming out, if DEDrew has the ability to know if it is or is not coming out why wouldn't you? My point is, based on the redtext on the last update it stated quite clearly that one more update would be fitted in.  http://i57.tinypic.com/2cdm4i.jpg

@Killerkarpfen I do realize you don't make the decision to release or not release, but I don't believe you don't know if it is or is not coming out, if DEDrew has the ability to know if it is or is not coming out why wouldn't you? My point is, based on the redtext on the last update it stated quite clearly that one more update would be fitted in.  http://i57.tinypic.com/2cdm4i.jpg

I'm almost 100% certain the update they were talking about was the Venka Update.

This... I even lost interest in WF altogether... I really don't feel like grinding Towers over and over again or other stuff, got pretty much the items I want, so nothing worth doing atm.

All of you who talk about focusing on fixes, balancing, etc, instead of new content, guess what. Without new large content to keep players occupied while they fix and balance stuff, they get bored and quit...

Glad someone gets it, even though its a shame it was at the expense of you playing the game.

DE has to do both and they ARE doing both updates and fixes. Stopping one department won't speed up the process in the other department and won't help the game any.

As much as I want U14 to be this week, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

just be patient until the update comes out. For all we know, the update may be this week, and it may not.

And whether or not we all want the update to be this week, the devs at DE are still human, even they need a little R&R at some point. And if they choose to, I hope they have fun celebrating the Canadian holiday this week. :D