Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Even if we cannot name our Kubrows, I'm still going to run throughout the solar system with " Sir Fluffykins, Reaper of Souls, Death, and Destruction XIV".

Ghost. Only Ghost. No idea which kind of Kubrow will be yet, I suppose I'll have to wait and see the opportunities we'll have, but I already know it'll be only one and it'll be white.

Now, I only need a Jon Snow frame.

And this official source is? Real question, not kidding, apparently I've totally missed it.

At page 29 of this topic Drew said they're still working on ships this week, so probaly a no no for u14 this week

Edited by dehzittow

Is on time? They haven't said a date for U14, it's people guessing the date that get it wrong.

About 7 or 8 weeks ago Steve said that U14 was "a few weeks away".  Keep in mind that "a few" generally means around 3ish and this was 7 to 8 weeks ago with no update on the status until just yesterday when they post that the ships aren't done yet.  Meaning that they were WAY behind what they implied and the just waited till the last second to get us up to speed on that.  Delays are one thing, but at least let us know if "a few" weeks is going to turn into 9 or 10 weeks.  Because there's a difference.

But hey, at least we get space dogs.  I'll probably completely ignore that and just stick to using carrier.

About 7 or 8 weeks ago Steve said that U14 was "a few weeks away".  Keep in mind that "a few" generally means around 3ish and this was 7 to 8 weeks ago with no update on the status until just yesterday when they post that the ships aren't done yet.  Meaning that they were WAY behind what they implied and the just waited till the last second to get us up to speed on that.  Delays are one thing, but at least let us know if "a few" weeks is going to turn into 9 or 10 weeks.  Because there's a difference.

But hey, at least we get space dogs.  I'll probably completely ignore that and just stick to using carrier.

always stick with quotation marks

*facepalm* smartass...

Something tells me that this does not apply to the naming of software/ update versions.

look it up on wikipedia , if you need to.

*facepalm*

Looked it up, didn't find anything, but the other guy is right.  That is not how decimals work.  In a base ten counting system .10 just means decimal onezero or simply .1  if they do 13.10 then that is basically 13.1   

It is easier if they just do 13.9xx

*facepalm*

Looked it up, didn't find anything, but the other guy is right.  That is not how decimals work.  In a base ten counting system .10 just means decimal onezero or simply .1  if they do 13.10 then that is basically 13.1   

It is easier if they just do 13.9xx

But version numbers are not decimals. If we don't get U14 we'll most likely get 13.10(.0.0) after 13.9(.x.x)

GUYS!

THE

UPDATE

WILL

COME

WITH

A

U13

TYPE

OF

STYLE

CONFIRMED BY DE

O by the way, DE confirmed not this week.

AKA i mean the way they revealed a screen every day.

Edited by Feallike

i dunno if anyone caught it, but steve said he would wear his pink shorts in august. meaning HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE(U14 in august guys.)

(55:40)

btw they could totaly release 13.10 with some more cool stuff thats totaly NOT U14.

u14 wont be this week....... or the next..... or the next... or the next... or the next, but maybe on that week on the week of the week where the week is the week it will come out What update?

Edited by N7_Phantom