Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

its coming next week or the week after.

They wanted to ship it this week but couldn't, that means its almost done, and they thought they could get it out this week.

Also this or next prime time will probably start a event, the event will probably showcase something like U13 did and show a teaser everyday of U14.

They wanted to ship it this week but couldn't, that means its almost done, and they thought they could get it out this week.

Also this or next prime time will probably start a event, the event will probably showcase something like U13 did and show a teaser everyday of U14.

would be cool.

----------------------

7 to 10 more hours till patch XD

huh.

@LegionCynex You are just soo in denial aren't you, I just got the official word from DEDrew, no U14 today.

Awwwwww  your so cute when you talk like that.

god I chuold just hug you right now...

kisses?

Edited by LegionCynex

U14 is not today. Maybe next week. We know this to be true from multiple sources now.

U13.10.0 is today. Sheldon said on the livestream that it will some how have an old weapon in it. We call these weapons being in the DE vault. There is a separate hype thread for what we might get today.

I'm in the anything can happen camp. I'm fully expecting it not to come today, and in all likelihood it is probably next week or the one after that, but my body is always ready just in case.

lol at first I thought you was talking about camp as in an army camp, then I whuold be a bit worried that you was using the net over in an giant army base XD.

your both in WAR and WARFRAME.