Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea: Vespa (A Wasp/bee-Themed Warframe, Bear With Me)

GTG3000

:D I just love the Wasp motif.

:D

Lucky me.

I understand.  Well, regardless best of luck to you.  Your concept is a great one and I'd love to see it in game, regardless. 

Thank you, that really is quite nice of you. :)

Awesome artwork. Still need to read the rest of the thread... oops xD

Do I need to farm honey to build her? Or should I eat it instead :P

Well, you certainly need to be sweet xD. And yeah, Panzer is an awesome artist. Wish I could comission more of her work >_<.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was thinking...

The wings of her could be a Syandana, that way we can take them off and replace them with another one.

Either with or without those wings she already looks good.

(Can we get Panzer do do some more concept art for Vesperia uh... Vespa? :3 )

Please DE.

Make this frame. <3

Agreed.

Thirded.

So I was thinking...

The wings of her could be a Syandana, that way we can take them off and replace them with another one.

Either with or without those wings she already looks good.

(Can we get Panzer do do some more concept art for Vesperia uh... Vespa? :3 )

Well, they are supposed to be the effect of her "Aerial Assist" power, sorta jet propusion streams. Panzer went a little bit further.

That said, I was going to comission more as soon as I have disposable income for that kind of thing, but right now Panzer is having an art block, it would seem.

More lorebits!

Butbutbut... My writingz is horriblez!

Love the idea and concept, but really? The battle skirt needs to go, it's terrible on Trinity and it's terrible here.

The battle skirt on Vespa really suits her, and the one on Trinity suits her as well. I don't know what's wrong with you - you don't like skirts in general, or you can't see how Vespa would be naked without that skirt.

The battle skirt on Vespa really suits her, and the one on Trinity suits her as well. I don't know what's wrong with you - you don't like skirts in general, or you can't see how Vespa would be naked without that skirt.

Please no changes to her design T_T

Sometimes the things you don't see, are more then you think ;)

I'm with these two. I personally seriously like how she looks. I can't see any details that seem to be too gaudy or too simple. She's just right.

It's ugly. Really? Imagining Warframe characters being naked? Go back to /b/

It's ugly. Really? Imagining Warframe characters being naked? Go back to /b/

Well, ain't someone being the most friendly and cheerful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, dude, so I guess I'll keep the design I like more, thank you very much.

Please no changes to her design T_T

Sometimes the things you don't see, are more then you think ;)

I'm with these two. I personally seriously like how she looks. I can't see any details that seem to be too gaudy or too simple. She's just right.

Never fear, no changes are impending. 

Well, most that can happen is me finally writing her some lore, anyway... 

• 1 month later...

I positively like it! Mind if I add it to OP?

I like the warframe design, but it looks too clean and streamlined for a warframe. Looks more like a Power Rangers villain right now. It needs all that crazy organic greeble DE likes so much.

Well, if it gets added, they would have Mynki go Mynki all over it anyway. But yeah, I get what you're talking about.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I just thought of this.... but it'd be pretty awesome if this Warframe showed up on Earth. Now let me explain!

Since there is this excavation event going on right now.... and Vespa has a bee theme......... and bees are from Earth.............. 

IMAGINE IF YOU FOUND IT DURING AN EXCAVATION! 

Would be an awesome idea if I do say so myself. 

*Pats myself on the back* You done good.