Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Nikana

SoulDust

Why not just make Quad Dragon Kitana and delete every other weapon from the game?

You had me at 'Quad Dragon Nikana' and then swiftly lost me at 'delete every other weapon from the game.' 

/\

Miyamoto Musashi would disagree with you xD

Perhaps, although his niten'ichi technique generally has the swordsman wielding one regular-sized sword, and one smaller blade, such as a wakizashi. Two katanas isn't exactly practical. :p

But Rune, it would look badass! 

Well yes, but it's really not--

BADASS. 

Perhaps, although his niten'ichi technique generally has the swordsman wielding one regular-sized sword, and one smaller blade, such as a wakizashi. Two katanas isn't exactly practical. :p

But Rune, it would look badass! 

Well yes, but it's really not--

BADASS. 

ikr? But look at the Dual Ether/Heat swords. It has an long and an short sword and still it's called "Dual". I'm talking about this pattern. I don't even thought about two long swords. That's why.

Edited by DuRockBR

No. It wouldn't work, because:
1.  the Nikana has a proper sheath, which would then require specific movement mechanics to make 2 work

2. Katanas are NOT supposed to be used in pairs, ONLY singly. Yes there are dual katana like swords, but they are NOT supposed to be used WITH the katana.

ikr? But look at the Dual Ether/Heat swords. It has an long and an short sword and still it's called "Dual". I'm talking about this pattern. I don't even thought about two long swords. That's why.

Mhm, I see where you're coming from. Stormandreas below your post makes a good point about the sheathes though -- how would they be placed on the Warframe? And don't tell me to forgo the sheathes entirely. ^^

Mhm, I see where you're coming from. Stormandreas below your post makes a good point about the sheathes though -- how would they be placed on the Warframe? And don't tell me to forgo the sheathes entirely. ^^

Yeah but the new Katana stance( I've forgot the name >.<) it's two-handed and don't uses sheathes.

Yeah but the new Katana stance( I've forgot the name >.<) it's two-handed and don't uses sheathes.

WELL IT'S WRONG THEN.

Just kidding. 

Partially.

But yes, the pair depicted in ZephyrPhantom's image is something I could definitely get behind -- I have no problems with that. 

EDIT: By the way, I believe it's called Decisive Judgement. :p 

Edited by Runehawk