Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Don't Really Want Kubrows?

BlissReie

I really don't get the hype at all...

* You have to tamagochi them every day or it dies. Lame.

* The Kubrow (and its abilities) you get when obtaining one is locked as you get it, you can't mod its behaviours (like you can on Sentinels). Laaaaame... and more grind, weeee! -.-

* You can't bring them all too often to battle because the cutise little killer monster can get tiiiired, d'awww. That's not cute, that's once again LAAAAME!

Well, about the only thing this thread proved is that cat people have no clue what dogs actually look like, and are disturbingly obsessive over wanting cats.

The kubrows, from what we have been shown, look no more like dogs than they look like cats. They look more like an enlarged, skinny koala bear than they do a dog.

The kubrows are a stupid gimmick anyways. Glad to see DE waste resources on making them instead of fixing any number of the long list of out standing issues.

Don't be so quick to judge! I wasn't sure about them either...then I interacted with one for the first time in game and I fell madly in love with the lil fuzzball. :3

"U14 patchnotes:

added some "lil fuzzballs :3",

updated UI again for no reason."

No thanks. Kubrows are the biggest waste of development time in Warframe.

I'm ambivalent. Kubrows do appear at least to be getting a inordinate amount of time and attention for something the game doesn't really need as a core feature when there's so much else that needs adding or fixing up, but at the end of the day they are still a fairly cool feature.

Edited by Zeromanicus