Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Forum

MegaSnail

If I had to guess, the things to be hyped on have been practically hyped to death for this given point in time.

Though player ships are fancy, in reality we all have realized it's just a UI overhaul.  Granted it's a very fine looking UI overhaul that is wicked, it's still just a UI overhaul.  Kubrows take up peoples' sentinel slots, and almost everyone is oddly reliant on Carrier so that most is already in the "nope" crowd.  Since Vor's Prize is now confirmed to be directly linked to Player Ships, it's lost tons of steam since I already covered what those ships are in fact.

The only other main upcoming thing that comes to mind is a Valkyr rework.  And, despite being a gnarly frame, she doesn't seem to have a broad following.  A dedicated one for sure, and for good reason, but not a large one.

The visitor's thing is busted. :P

That.

It must be busted because even on the worst days there are like 2-3 rows filled with logged in people.

Since a few days, mostly since 13.8 it's like completely empty for me... me paired with like 2-3 other if at all and I NEVER see any DE Staff online anymore.

It must be busted. No other explanation.

Edited by MeduSalem