Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.8.5

[DE]Megan

Is the change about join-in-progress making impossible to invite during a started mission ? i ask it cause i am farming for 4 days for my 2 friends to try to get a trophie, they do not have time to farm as much as me, then i did this morning invite one at the start of a mission to make him getting my score after run the mission all long.

You have written "getting a score they didn't run", but if i invite at the start, they do run the mission from start to end, then how your change works ?

If this change is how i think, then i have lost 4 days of my life for nothing but a solo rank which give no reward.

Edited by NeoDerRichter

do you all get paid to say positive things about the worst ideas rolling out of these guys heads? I was always told you cant polish a turd but you guys sure are giving it a good go.

Wow easy there tiger.^^'

* Consumables can no longer be deployed while casting blocking abilities that toggle (SoundQuake, Absorb, etc).

* Stealth-finishers are no longer possible on crawlers being carried.

fun police

^THIS.

Thanks, we really needed this fix. It was truly game breaking feature. 

/sarcasm

I have to admit, I expect a "fix" to actually "fix" things, lately these "fixes" have a tendency to break or remove stuff that WORKS and completely ignore stuff that DOES NOT...^^'

Edited by Marthrym

do you all get paid to say positive things about the worst ideas rolling out of these guys heads? I was always told you cant polish a turd but you guys sure are giving it a good go.

I'd like to say if you don't have something good to say, don't say it. Weren't you taught that in school? If you really need to voice your concerns, at least make it constructive criticism. Also, you can technically polish a turd, shown by Mythbusters.

I'd like to say if you don't have something good to say, don't say it. Weren't you taught that in school? If you really need to voice your concerns, at least make it constructive criticism. Also, you can technically polish a turd, shown by Mythbusters.

omg BUUUURN!!!!

* Consumables can no longer be deployed while casting blocking abilities that toggle (SoundQuake, Absorb, etc).

This is really not going to stop advanced players from abusing the heck out of the potion bar, especially not teams, but it's good to know DE is willing to re-evaluate the availability of restore packs.

Any way you could poke someone for us to see if they plan to make them not pulse immediately on drop? That'd be a big hit to the potion spam.

But you couldn't join in progress, when the first tumor bust the game stopped people from joining saying the objective has been completed.

Enemy level is determined by the score of everyone at the start of the game, and the reward scoring WAS based off of the people at the end of the match but if someone with a low score starts the game and a bunch of people with a high score joins in, which could easily be done in private, they would  get a higher score than what was warranted by the enemy level.

the window of exploit was before the first tumor.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

* Stealth-finishers are no longer possible on crawlers being carried.

thanks thanks thanks a lot - i hate to jump to another side of the walls/stairs =)

* Fixed a script error with Nyx's Chaos that would cause a power-in-use bug.

THANKS a lot =P

Edited by eprstt

Really? People are complaining about not being able to deploy consumables during a toggled power?

Just seems like common sense to me.

There will unfortunately always be people who will complain once a glitch/bug/exploit/game-breaking power they have been using is fixed.  I'm quite glad this is fixed, had one player spam quake in a defense mission for over an hour.  Was the most boring mission I've ever played.

no fix for loki being detected when invisible and not dealing crits while invisible?  or you guys just decided to nerf loki and act like you didn't 

^this, wth is going on with loki? even getting shot while inviz after moving, they're not shooting where i was, but where i moved too. same with infested. volatile runners will explode once again, not where i was but where i move too, chasing me while inviz. and the mutalists, same deal, laying out poison clouds. ninja nerf or did you break something?

hmm just forma'd my saryn after the patch, played 2 quick defence missions, got absolutely no xp gains at all on my frame or weapons, 2 games later, saryn still "unranked".

ill try a log in-out and try some more defence runs incase soemthing weird happened.

EDIT: panic over.  2 quick relogs and my UI shows the correct ranks/xp now, dunno what happened there tho, took about 2-3minutes before my xp seemed to catch up and the UI showed my saryn as Rank5 instead of Unranked.

Edited by Methanoid

Gg . . . well defense leaderboarding just got harder :(

If anything it got more convenient. I was doing a DSD with a Banshee with what I could assume was a maxxed range build. Wha they would do is get ontop of the cryopod, activate her 4, and stay there whilst using up energy restores when she was getting low. This, in turn, cause enemies to knock-back nowhere NEAR the pod and it seriously agitated me because it meant taking that much more time to find them.

Does this mean that I can't use restores if I use snow globe?

Edit: Nevermind, I derped.

You can make a polished ball of turd actually. Still a turd though.

Edited by Husbandry

hmm just forma'd my saryn after the patch, played 2 quick defence missions, got absolutely no xp gains at all on my frame or weapons, 2 games later, saryn still "unranked".

ill try a log in-out and try some more defence runs incase soemthing weird happened.

EDIT: panic over.  2 quick relogs and my UI shows the correct ranks/xp now, dunno what happened there tho, took about 2-3minutes before my xp seemed to catch up and the UI showed my saryn as Rank5 instead of Unranked.

There's a lot of weird stuff going on. Opening my stats freezes up the game, then sends me back to login - opening foundry does the same thing. It appears to be related to the Steam / Warframe API somehow.

Edited by Tarvok