Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Transmuting.

AriaOfOurs

I don't like gambling, so it's not for me.

Meh, grinding for stuff is just as much of a gamble, you're just spending time instead.  I've spent dozens of hours grinding bombards for crimson dervish without seeing one.  I've gotten 3 of them just throwing rare mods at transmutation.

You like transmuting? Enjoy your Ammo Drums.

EDIT: No offense, though. I haven't scored through transmuting in ages.

EDIT#2: I just went in game and transmuted myself a Crimson Dervish.. Yeah, I just bit my own &#!.

Edited by ConcretePie

Meh, grinding for stuff is just as much of a gamble, you're just spending time instead.  I've spent dozens of hours grinding bombards for crimson dervish without seeing one.  I've gotten 3 of them just throwing rare mods at transmutation.

Eh, I don't see this as gambling, actually. I only transmute if I have over 1m credits.

My stash is always more than 3mil because I don't gamble or trade often :P

Negative, there is no potential for loss.  Any loss (that of time) is already known, and therefore more like a deposit (or investment) than a gamble.  in addition there is a guarenteed profit, whereas transmutating you can use 4 rares and get a common, which i am sure all would agree is a loss (even if it is a mod you do not have).

Negative, there is no potential for loss.  Any loss (that of time) is already known, and therefore more like a deposit (or investment) than a gamble.  in addition there is a guarenteed profit, whereas transmutating you can use 4 rares and get a common, which i am sure all would agree is a loss (even if it is a mod you do not have).

Depends on how much you value your time compared to how much you value credits and junk rares.  Personally I'm at a point where I don't have many things that I need to spend credits on so I don't see spending a million or so on transmuting to be that big of a deal.

Edited by Aggh

I dunno, those four contagions for shotgun spazz seemed like a great deal, despite what rarities say.

Now if only we could transmute Void Keys...

hmmm.

that sounds like something that could be supplemented in to replace the gaps that the Warframe Abilities left when they were removed from Transmuting.

do it!

Edit:

besides, i'm always drowning in Credits. so i don't mind spending some once in a while.

Edited by taiiat

hmmm.

that sounds like something that could be supplemented in to replace the gaps that the Warframe Abilities left when they were removed from Transmuting.

do it!

The main reason I'd like the option for Void Key transmuting is because I have keys I'm never gonna use, and likely nobody wants.. such as fourteen t2 mobile defense >.>

The main reason I'd like the option for Void Key transmuting is because I have keys I'm never gonna use, and likely nobody wants.. such as fourteen t2 mobile defense >.>

I wouldn't say that no one wants them, as rhino prime helm and bo prime bluprints are rewards options.

oh. USING Void Keys. i thought you meant getting them from Transmuting to fill in the gaps Warframe Abilities left when removed that were filled in with Common Mods. :s

i don't need more or less Void Keys, so perhaps both is the best, let us put them in, and also get them out.