Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unmodded Ash Vs L9999

buriburi

1: Parkour Works.

2: BladeStorm would kill said enemies.

3: Both have invis, point is moot.

4: Blade Storm can CC the heavies that don't die immediately.

Both are fun.

Loki/Ash debates give me headaches.

1: 9IsT0.jpg parkour up that (I'm an artist btw, selling this peice for 100 plat)

2: BladeStorm would kill said enemies up to a certain point (fix'd)

3: Loki's invis has a much longer duration.

4: Okay.

So no one is going to talk about the fact a Marelok was able to handle level "9999" enemies with ease?

Already went on that point.

Edited by Towermice

Shuriken is more of a grunt killer.

Since it's a one handed skill you can use it while sliding, running, jumping, reloading, etc, without stopping your current animation. It's handy for those moment when your caught reloading with that grunt or two left. It finishes them off.

It uses too much energy for what it does. 1 melee or shot from a gun does the same or more damage, even if Shuriken headshots.

And now that it's confirmed that air melee attacks are coming, I don't even need to use it to kill drones.

1: 9IsT0.jpg parkour up that (I'm an artist btw, selling this peice for 100 plat)

Find me a map I can't parkour too instead of using paint.

That point is around level 100 enemies, where I MIGHT have to cast it again, in which, it already has like a 2.5x damage multiplier, only getting higher, and killing enemies faster, and faster, until nothing is left.

It uses too much energy for what it does. 1 melee or shot from a gun does the same or more damage, even if Shuriken headshots.

And now that it's confirmed that air melee attacks are coming, I don't even need to use it to kill drones.

It can be used from range, and it has a nasty curve. I've had my shurikens literately do a complete 180 bounce just to hit a target, and it's around is 50m so it can hit far. it's not exactly the best skill in the world, but it has some uses to it.
Edited by Shuuro

They just don't want you to copter, that's pretty much it.

But the point is that the guy calls him out stating not using an exploit as well. Unless dodging Toxic Ancients bare the narrowest of narrow margins is an exploit now.

whut? what kind of exploit am i using in the video? 

Coptering is an exploit that was adopted by DE.   Besides that you weren't using any exploits.   I typed that just to cover all areas.   Hope you don't feel offended.

Edit:  You're offended.  Ok, here is one possible "exploit."  You could incorporate the infinite wall run into your run somehow/some way.

Edited by Ishki88

Well I can do an perma inv build on Ash too. Different duration is irrelevant at this point bc these two frames could be invisible for whole mission.

Edited by DuRockBR

The point here isn`t that it was Ash, but that you can do it with ANY frame with no mods at all. Hell, It`s probably doable without coptering or using a fully modded secondary even, which i`m pretty sure the guy in the video is fully capable of doing.

If you want to continue this pointless argument, then go for it. Also, I sense butthurt when I read your comment, because not only do you not have proof backing up your claims, you also assume that your opinion is somehow more right than everyone else`s.

I need proof? you mean I need to show you that an ash with no abilities is the exact same as any other frame except for runspeed and shields/health? (which doesn't even matter because lol coptering). "Butthurt" huh, I'm hearing nothin but damage control in that insult.

Find me a map I can't parkour too instead of using paint.

9IuQQ.jpg

there ya go.

Edited by Towermice

I need proof? you mean I need to show you that an ash with no abilities is the exact same as any other frame except for runspeed and shields/health? (which doesn't even matter because lol coptering). "Butthurt" huh, I'm hearing nothin but damage control in that insult.

9IuQQ.jpg

there ya go.

You have decoy and switch teleport equipped. Therefore, you could`ve just used the famous Decoy + ST combo. Sorry, you just made it worse for yourself, mate. 

9IuQQ.jpg

there ya go.

You literately could not have made that any smaller. Well now. Gotta find that one map by looking at your mini map.

9IuQQ.jpg

there ya go.

Nah , too easy! How about that?

1GhVboA.jpg

Apply_cold_water_to_burned_area.jpeg

yup.

Edited by sushidubya

Nah , too easy! How about that?

1GhVboA.jpg

Bug that can be done with any frame, every frame has the same skeleton so they can fit in the exact same places as any other frame.

That's pretty neat though.

You have decoy and switch teleport equipped. Therefore, you could`ve just used the famous Decoy + ST combo. Sorry, you just made it worse for yourself, mate. 

What are you even talking about now.

Edited by Towermice