Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unmodded Ash Vs L9999

buriburi

Wait... so all you did was rely on copter and a gun?

Congratulations.

The point is that you die in one hit anyways people, it won't matter if you have mods or not. This is not as much of an accomplishment as you'd like to think.

Umm...  You do it then...  Maybe you can do better with no weapons or something.  lol.

I give him props for showing us how.  No hacks, and mission complete.

Great stuff Buriburi.

Lets all agree Ash is best frame no matter what form \[T]/

but the only reliable thing he has is Blade Storm, and that only one shots up to a certain point. Loki does invis better, and ichors can easily out-damage Blade Storm..

Edited by Towermice

but the only reliable thing he has is Blade Storm, and that only one shots up to a certain point. Loki does invis better, and ichors can easily out-damage Blade Storm..

Bladestorm does infinite damage in one cast.

I do agree that Loki is in a better spot right now however.

Invis point is moot when both can have perm invis,

Blade Storm can still hit several hundread thousands of damage. Best used in a team. While Ichors should eventually fall prety to armor scaling. Unless a full team of corrosive projection is in use.

I was honestly expecting you to just Blade Storm a level 9999 ancient to death to be honest Open Post. Lol.

Edited by Shuuro

Lol, then make a video and do it. Otherwise, you`re just whining, bro ;)

Show me one thing that ash did that no other frame can.

(maybe If I put a smiley face at the end they won't know that i'm wrong!)

Edited by Towermice

This was cool, but this made me understand why "Coptering" is kind of derp.  Would like to see a run without coptering to be honest.  At some parts I was like "that's his arsh right there" but coptering saved you lol.

P.S.  No I do not want coptering removed.  Just want to see runs where people utilize rolling/back flips/slides.  It still seems coptering makes all of those other features useless.  

I use shuriken and teleport just as much as invisibility and bladestorm, even on higher levels. The bleed is really great for the harder enemies especially since it stacks, and teleport is just great for finishers and just getting close to enemies in melee 2.0.

Edited by Sorez

Another proof for that fact that "Tenn Os" have some of the best Players in Warframe. I like it <3 !!! Respect 

[Edit:]

This was cool, but this made me understand why "Coptering" is kind of derp.  Would like to see a run without coptering to be honest.  At some parts I was like "that's his arsh right there" but coptering saved you lol.

Thats not "Coptering" thats just normal "slide attacks".

Edited by Psycho1848

another video displaying out utterly &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; and stupid coptering is and DE is too scurd to remove it from their game because they will lose players lol <_> i wonder what other game breaking exploits they will latch on to in the coming years

I use shuriken and teleport just as much as invisibility and bladestorm, even on higher levels. The bleed is really great for the harder enemies especially since it stacks, and teleport is just great for finishers and just getting close to enemies in melee 2.0.

1725 damage over 7 entire seconds kinda isn't good.

Loki can switch teleport himself anywhere. 

Finishers don't do enough damage at all.