The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Melee Weapon In Your Opinion?

Akib444

Did you try putting Quick Return on your Glaive? I find that it becomes worlds more fun and manageable when you don't have to wait 5 minutes for it to hit everything that isn't an enemy before coming back to you.

As for my least favorite melee weapons, I really couldn't stand the Heat Dagger and Dark Dagger. They feel slow, they're weak, both the default attack animations and Homing Fang (the only dagger stance mod I have) send you flying past your target almost every time, and for some reason unlike most melee weapons enemies only seem to be staggered by your attacks half the time, so that Napalm your endlessly jabbing away at continues to dump a load of incendiary explosives on you. Or at least until the attack animations fling you 10 feet away from him and break your combo chain.

Single daggers seriously need help.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I never liked the fragor when I had it way back when, way to slow for my liking and yea

It was amazing when it first came out as the first heavy weapon, then it took a huge hit when Damage2.0 was released, but with Melee2.0 it became a crit beast so I'm actually super happy I hung onto it. Putting 2 forma into it just to get the max out of it, and with Fury and Beserker it actually gets great swing speed, and you're going to be constantly proc'ing Beserker cuz of its got great crit.

As to the worst weapon, putting aside skana and the like, I would say is the machete and all of the fist weapons are absolutely terrible.