Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Guys Think We Are Getting In Wednesday's Hotfix? (The 13.10? Anticipation Megathread)

Demoonic

I don't care anymore! I don't care about the new player ships, the kubrows or the whole U14!

If that pathetic company called PWE will acquire Warframe then I will play 1 or maybe 2 weeks to see how the game will be. If something bugs me then I will quit Warframe in a second!

Nothing good will come out of this! Warframe will die if PWE takes it!

In light of the recent event that occurred over the span of a couple of hours, we must calm down a bit and talk about the update that could be coming today or tomorrow or none.

So, what do you guys think will be coming today?

INB4 "NO WE MUST TALK ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE POSSIBILITY!" and thread lock.

Funny, if it wasn't a deal you could've just not posted it in the first place; also, great snarky comments you made afterwards. Stay classy.

Thanks for the compliment...  I aim to please...  XD

I had like 2 other dudes, trying to say the same thing that I had a back and forth with someone earlier about.  They were beating a dead horse out of the kindness of their hearts.   All I did was express my gratitude.

Stay classy too.  =)

Thanks for the compliment...  I aim to please...  XD

I had like 2 other dudes, trying to say the same thing that I had a back and forth with someone earlier about.  They were beating a dead horse out of the kindness of their hearts.   All I did was express my gratitude.

Stay classy too.  =)

Don't do that, the whole "feigned positivity" is rather unsightly, and just comes of as petty; we're all mature here, you made a S#&$ty, borderline insulting comment so don't pretend that you didn't by hiding behind snark.

Also I wasn't complimenting you, I was calling out your S#&$ty posts, I hope the other 6000 you made weren't of the same quality.

Don't do that, the whole "feigned positivity" is rather unsightly, and just comes of as petty; we're all mature here, you made a S#&$ty, borderline insulting comment so don't pretend that you didn't by hiding behind snark.

Also I wasn't complimenting you, I was calling out your S#&$ty posts, I hope the other 6000 you made weren't of the same quality.

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

yeah ok.

Edited by sushidubya