The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Reading this topic after having watched

the other day just made me feel sad.

What i saw in that video and what I see here are massively at odds, yet everything here seems to check out, at least at face value.

I would very much like an official word on this

Same here.

Literally the same information that we have, that there is a non-binding agreement, but no word on further deals.

Next time read an article before you post the link.

And if you think the owner of DE is going to back out of a mullti-million dollar deal because a bunch of chumps are raging on a msg board then you my friend.....are ......

Seriously, the game only can get better with this merger/purchase...

more than one year in beta and the game getting a full ui wipe, and who knows what else...

seriously... that can only get better *crazy eyes looking all around anciously*

You should go.

Well, there goes the only game that I have been playing for the past few months because it was fun. Personally, I do not know this PWE company, but after doing some research and judging by what you people are saying, DE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT DO THIS.

You know what this reminds me of?

A scene in I-robot where Will Smith is running away from the NS-5s and getting help from older robots as they are saying, "HUMAN IN DANGER."

And the next thing you know, PWE turns into Vladimir Putin of the gaming industry.

*facepalm*

Might as well post this video url of a song in Ukraine about Putin. But instead of where it says Putin, put PWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK4ej1G9gUw

all of u guys are concerned about the prices and u didnt even consider thinking about if PW is actually gonna help warframe's development

The issue is that PW ruin games that they get. Of course people will be worried.

Ok anytime you see someone make a post about the same news articles over and over, please repost this.

All of these news sites have cited this thread as a main source. WE are the ones fueling that information. So NO, nothing has been confirmed by DE or even by PW, the only other source is an article published by a company that works with PW.

owned. RIP warframe.

Wait wait wait.

They say it's non binding.

They don't mention as a "deal" in that article, as far as they know.

DE just had it's stock all bought up.

They mention that a reversal is possible, although there's no indication of it.

It might not be over yet.

But shouldn't DE have had some kind of protection against a hostile takeover?

Recently Capcom had their protection from hostile takeover taken away so I know something like that exists.

The hell happened with DE?

They seriously need to freaking tell us something.

all of u guys are concerned about the prices and u didnt even consider thinking about if PW is actually gonna help warframe's development

Oh they'll help alright, help everything right into a lottery box like with all of their games.

say hello to 1-7 day weapons and warframes.