The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I have already advised my clanmates and alliance members(around 3000 players) to stop buying platinum until DE's official response about this.

We are very familiar with PW's capability of turning awesome games into mindless money sinks. So it is better to stop paying for a would be money-sink game sooner than later. We will resume our normal platinum purchase when DE denies PW's investment or when we are made sure PW's involvement will not affect the future development of Warframe(might take a few month).

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game.

What a load. I'll believe it when I see it.

Regardless, even if it did happen, which I doubt, it wouldn't be as bad as you lot think it would be.

Give it a damn chance. It hasn't even happened. We don't even know for sure if it will happen.

When DE confirms that this is/isn't happening, THEN you can start complaining/rejoicing.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

DE tweet @gerritzen the lead designer at zombie and probably the most stand up dude In the industry, also a man who pushes unreal to it's breaking point and embraced ut4 and ask what they did to their game. And why they fought to get their rights back. But only on ps4.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

I don't doubt that many of the founders would leave this game if this transaction were to take place. I certainly would.

Seriously though, first my last Xbox controller breaks, now this.

Could be your birthday. Be glad its not. Because it is mine and this is definitely not the way i wanted my day to start.

Regardless, even if it did happen, which I doubt, it wouldn't be as bad as you lot think it would be.

Give it a damn chance. It hasn't even happened. We don't even know for sure if it will happen.

When DE confirms that this is/isn't happening, THEN you can start complaining/rejoicing.

You dont know what they have done to Cryptic studios......

exactly. 

I still don't trust these websites that claim this. I'll wait for an official response from DE.

Sources please?

What are we even talking about here again?

I still don't trust these websites that claim this. I'll wait for an official response from DE.

OP saids that Warframe will be acquired by outside corporations, how ever he/she has no sources, so they can not prove this claim.

Bloomberg's Businessweek company profile which lists DE as starting a "merger/acquistion" on June 30th: http://investing.bus...vcapId=52344383

aastock's (Hong Kong Financial News website) listing: http://www.aastocks....NOW.612668.html

4traders (Global Stock Exchange website) listing: http://www.4-traders...remes-18661957/

http://iis.quamnet.c...001947020-0.PDF

I wouldn't count on them making a response immediately. With the outcry that is happening, I'm sure there's going to have to be many meetings on just how to word their response. The good news is that it hasn't 100% gone through, but the process has certainly begun.

Edited by wendiGhoul

Help us Sony-one-Kenobi you're our only hope...

Yes I would rather EA, Sony or M$ jump in to buy DE over PWE any day of the millenium.

Worst EA could do is have us buy a million DLC packs, Sony would add a low cost subscription and M$ would just add kinect to it.......

EA has put every company they ever bought out of business. You do NOT want them buying DE.