The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

DE can only say what you know right now for legal reasons.

To hell with that. If they plan to keep this stuff in secret - people responsible for making PW decision shall burn in sweaty armpit of Satan. PW doesnt deserve to own yet another game I spent my money on.

We here at Players against PWE proudly wish to invite you to join us in the battle against the oppressive forces of Perfect World Entertainment and their plans to ruin this great game. I'm sure many of you will be on board with this.

We have no site, and our only objective is to rally against DE's plans to sell to PWE.

We all know how bad PWE is. So let's unify against it and show DE we won't be silenced by the power of money.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255923-de-please-please-do-not-do-business-with-perfect-world/

Holy crap people, it hasn't even been confirmed

At least wait for OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION before grabbing the pitchforks

Oh trust me, the pitchforks will come out if it is confirmed.

Right now signs of protest will have to do

HNup2L8.png

You know, from reading the sources, I have a feeling that one of the executives (probably the head chairman) in Sumpo Foods Ltd. has a significant share in Perfect World Ltd., and thus funding Perfect World Ltd. to acquire DE(L) so that Perfect World Ltd. can expand, while giving some of the cash to Sumpo Foods Ltd. (as it seems that Sump Foods Ltd. is incurring a loss as of 31st December, 2013). 

That could explain why Sumpo Foods Ltd. had something to do with the acquisition of DE(L). 

I am from EU and even took part in open beta.

After the release, the screws of the game were tightened so hard, soloing for me was impossible,

lost all my carefully triple socketed gear (Poison 3 ♥ ) and all the update and english patch cycle was tiring me out,

so I quit.

I uninstalled that 4 GB mess and dealt with it. Now the game is 13+ GB thick. and most of the content is unneeded anyway.

And still doesn't update correctly on western Windows...

I played PSO for 4 years straight, loved PSU:AoI and given PSO2 a try.

It works just fine for me, just a recent DDOS attack has caused issues with it atm. Also there's a fan-made launcher that downloads updates faster and also gets you the updated English patch without having to drag and drop stuff as well. Also solo'ing is just fine.

Played PSO1 for about 12 years, dabbled in PSU, and love PSO2, just waiting for the server to fully recover from its attack.

Edited by TenshuYuusha

We see you DE

iFXfftS.png

What we do not see, however, is a statement - telling us we are all wrong. T_T

I'm expecting the worst. srsly.

The way Warframe is being handled and ONLY warframe.... restored my hope in gaming. And now this happens?

Is this real? Please .. someone wake me up. (woah... I'm dramatic*)