Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game

Ummm reducing cashflowa t such a crucial time would promote a sale. Also kind of bratty. Why dont you 3k ALL put up about 100 "dollars" and propose a kickstarter campaign instead to try and counter/offset the offer? you'll need morethan 300k but thats a hell of a start.

... This is because I decided not to get Prime Access this time around, isn't it? My selfish actions drove DE off the deep end!

But Perfect World is not the way to go. Look at what they did to Blacklight: Retribution.

Ummm reducing cashflowa t such a crucial time would promote a sale. Also kind of bratty. Why dont you 3k ALL put up about 100 "dollars" and propose a kickstarter campaign instead to try and counter/offset the offer? you'll need morethan 300k but thats a hell of a start.

lets say we all contribute more money now and they still do this think then where did you give that money at that moment? to DE or PW?

Nope nope nope I will lose all hope in Warframe. Imagine how the females will be so.... Urghh

I love DE for making something out of reality where the female characters don't look @#&*tish and from some ecchi anime of some sort, Have a great design and what not but PWE gets there hands on them, I don't even know, I'll just stop playing Warframe.

Edited by izzatuw

Because people want to know. If DE dont want to give us informatin regarding this deal - then they have no faith and respect for comunity and thus deserve to end in oblivion. Too many games turned into turd from being handled by PW.

recent events have been mentioned along with the potential change PW adding a gamble feature like all their games have.

I dont care if it has a chance to get super powered laser cannons capable of clearing maps, im not spending my money i earn to essentially "roll the dice" and pray im lucky, but end up getting a skana or credits or something stupidly common like ferrite. ive always had bad luck with lottery, and warframe was the last thing i would ever want to fall down because of lottery, i am a master founder since the founders pack came out and i will personally quit warframe if this lottery takes place with the current means of acquiring weapons and gear removed

We might support a kickstarter or something like that. But it's not our duty to save DE from dooming itself. We can always find another game if Warframe turns into a money sink in the future.

NO response from DE, No one is turning this down this could only mean one thing.

THIS IS A TROLL! If this was legit the DE would have commented on it by now, but since they haven't and don't seem to plan to. 

THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THIS IS NOT LEGIT, and the DE are laughing as they watch us fall for this troll!

Tell us how much PWE wants to pay and give us a chance to buy DE as a Community.

I posted in like page 16 about my genius plan to buy Sumpo Food and through a kickstarter and tell em to never touch DE ever.

We can even reward backers with meatbuns or whatever Sumpo Food makes.