The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Long enough. Really long enough. Really very long enough.

super_ninja_turbo_neo_ultra_hyper_mega__

LONG ENOUGH

It's RNG based though, i mean you can get an OP unlock just as easy as a fodder weapon.

But in more worth speculation, is there a Dev stream this week? Or hot topics? This thread is nearly on 100 and it  hasn't even been a day.

Oh that Ltd thing? Yeah that's been discussed already, by a mod and several founders no less. Gg no re ^_^

No.... not that. ^_^ Keep looking.

It has something to do with someone asking when U14 is.

Edited by Feallike

"In the immortal words of fellow Tenno, Horatis -

'De should just take the compliment that these major producers are wanting to buy them and see it as a sign that they are doing the right things'

Edited by RawGritz

Ok. Help the uniformed Tennos out plz? You might quiet us down at any rate. :3

The DE posted a post saying that U14 will come out. WE WILL KNOW. ;) Now, think about it. 

This thread was made on Whensday.

Whensday is Update day.

Keep thinking. ^_^

No no no no no no no no no! I came here from Blacklight: Retribution. Published by Perfect World Entertainment. That's THE ONLY F2P game in my Steam Library that NEVER freaking updates. There's supposedly content waiting to ship out, but content release is managed by... you guessed it, PWE. No new content. No tweaks. No balance changes. Nada.

DE, the only thing that is keeping you going right now is new content. That's it. Many of us have outlined how you can go about remedying that particular problem, but under their content model content won't be able to save you. They'll want users to start paying for everything. The Warframe community (myself included) have become kinda spoiled with how lenient you are with content access. They're not going to respond well to PWE's F2P philosophy.

I'm not gonna say that this is a death sentence for Warframe. Maybe it won't be. But I'm very, very, very worried that it will be. Good luck, and please do everything in your power to shut this down.

Edited by DiabolusUrsus

And I don't believe DE is going belly up; they're still hiring new employees.

Which would indicate that they're not holding 49% of their shares.

I find it hard to believe that two companies as large as perfect world and sumpoo foods are merely investing in another company, especially in the case of PW where DE is a direct competitor.

Edited by Aggh

hypothetical situation : D.E. sells, I sell my account

-end hypothetical situation-

I can't put my thoughts into words.

A mixture of fear,anxiety,nervousness and anger.

"small game companies never float on their own" said one of my friends

If they do sell, the game will either boom in success or boom in failure.

I can understand wanting to cash in at this point to an extent, I really want to go back to those old dev streams and grab quotes about the subject. about their motto, about they type of company they want(ed) to be. It will not bother me one bit if they sell or not. It is what happens after that point of no return. Will the game spiral all the way down? Should I jump boat while I can?

Now I'll talk money.

I have honestly never wasted SO MUCH money one a single game, excluding wow membership fees but that was over a VERY VERY long time. The reason why I decided to become a founder is because I wanted to support/invest into a game that I can see becoming a big thing. I was highly impressed by their staff and development team. They took every word and every post to heart, that got players to support them even more. But now someone is going to get the stick, I think some people might lose their jobs too.

I'll only get angry if the game dies soon™