Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]Steve's Redtext The God Of Hotfixes (With New Animation By Thebestusername, 7/6/14)

ZeroJackdaw

I would love to see this in-game, but most likely not. Maybe an April Fool's joke? Or best yet, a skin for any Warframe to use?

Oh God, that would get amazingly confusing when a whole team has that skin. XD Certain to have hilarious results when Valkyr starts screaming with that bearded skin on. I love it.

Oh God, that would get amazingly confusing when a whole team has that skin. XD Certain to have hilarious results when Valkyr starts screaming with that bearded skin on. I love it.

If I remember correctly Megan has voiced the scream for Valkyr. Now, since we learned recently that Steve is Megan, or rather, Megan is Steve with makeup, I think Valkyr's Megan scream should temporarily change to a Steve scream for as long as the beard-power is in place. Oh and instead of energy claws, broken beer bottles.

Better yet, during April 1st, whenever you load into a mission, ALL Warframes looks like it; you can't see it from the menu or from the Armory, only in-mission.

Then on April 2nd, the crazyness ends... then they announce the "RedText" frame for the following update, following "unexpected perceptive and personality disorder" that afflicted all Warframes for a day XD

i KNOW RIGHT? WITH PINK PANTS AND EVERYTHING!

No seriosuly it would be awesome

As for skills... how about he only gets 4 "Wildcard" skills? You equip those and whenever you go into a mission, your 4 skills are randomized with one 1 slot skill being randomly set from all existing Warframe 1 slot skills, etc. 

Edited by Wiegraf

• 2 weeks later...