Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

Hey DE, I finally have my clan emblem and i cant help but to notice that there's a big white square background that I didn't put, because I was aware tha this could happen but still, it happens.  I NEED HELP, CAN I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ??

SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE ME WAISTING MORE PLATINUM, PLEASE D.E.

Loki Prime Access will be available on the following dates:North and South America: July 8Japan: July 8Europe and Asia: July 9We'll have an official announcement about it soon.

Seriously?! So you guys just withheld the update for days just because then! You said before that you were not releasing the update because both would not be out at the same time, then you go ahead and release them individually anyways?!

DE you guys need to get your heads on straight on stop giving PS4 such abhorrent treatment.

While not the biggest fan of waiting I think DE put out what they promised in a reasonable time-frame, i mean it is a free-to-play game. Besides, most 60$ games with DLC put off release like 3 months, make you download the update regardless if your getting it or not, and charge you for the unlock code. With DE it might take alittle more time then planned but its free (Unless you buy the Plat).

Seriously?! So you guys just withheld the update for days just because then! You said before that you were not releasing the update because both would not be out at the same time, then you go ahead and release them individually anyways?!

DE you guys need to get your heads on straight on stop giving PS4 such abhorrent treatment.

Today and tomorrow is as close as we could get them. I'm sorry that we couldn't get the dates exactly perfect. 

Today and tomorrow is as close as we could get them. I'm sorry that we couldn't get the dates exactly perfect.

While I understand the prime access part(it's directly tied to ps store, so it updates when the store does), why has the update itself been delayed? From

What I understand, the update could've been live last week but was delayed till now. Why? It's not the prime access, it didn't fail( according to you), so why? Merely curious.

There's no way you could have done it tomorrow? I would have been fine since you said yourself you wanted them out at the same time. Suspicious Shipments and starting clan research for my friend is the only thing to do now since I'm getting Prime Access. I hate to be so hostile but it's bad enough waiting a month per update, but getting an update, then knowing you can't touch 90% of the content because it was decided to postpone a piece of it and not the whole thing so it would come as a package deal is really low.

That would be pushing our luck a bit. Need to make sure the build is deployed before the PSN store updates and Prime Access becomes available.

Ok, this still doesn't explain why you said that the build was delayed for days because the store wouldn't be updated at the same time. Why would you delay it, say it's because you want them out at the same time, then still release them out of sync?

Ok, this still doesn't explain why you said that the build was delayed for days because the store wouldn't be updated at the same time. Why would you delay it, say it's because you want them out at the same time, then still release them out of sync?

Like I said before, this is as close as we could reasonably get them. The ideal would be to have them release at the exact same moment, but that just isn't possible. I hope that clears it up. 

Like I said before, this is as close as we could reasonably get them. The ideal would be to have them release at the exact same moment, but that just isn't possible. I hope that clears it up.

I don't understand how that's possible if both of the other Prime Access were like that?

And btw the latest shipment alert is labeled as /Lotus/Language/Alerts/Aladcargo