Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

The last time I checked the PSN store (Asia), it only had the prime accessories. Anyone got info on the prime access pack?

Just wait a bit. Sony asia is probably updating its store but be rest assured that if you buy both the access and accessories pack, you will receive the same amount platinum and items like the DISARM pack on PC.

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

i guess what im trying to say is that i hate getting low end choices. You can reason all you want about it but fact is pc gets more choices in bundles.

That's on Sony, not DE. If Sony allowed upgradeable packs, we would get them. They did the best they could, and at least got us the right amount of plat and everything this time.

I know its early any news on U13.8 or 13.9 since shipments event is over will we be receiving breeding grounds any time soon

We'll be jumping straight to U14 next update, which I would estimate being 3-4 weeks before it's sent to cert.

Although the optimist in me is praying that the delay for PC is because they're doing a dual release for account migration!

So was it just the survival thing? Because a lot is broken and in desperate need of repair. The "enemies-not-spawning-so-you-cant-complete-missions-and-have-to-quit-and-forfeit-all-loot-after-30-mins-of-my-time" bug is still there and worse now.

So was it just the survival thing? Because a lot is broken and in desperate need of repair. The "enemies-not-spawning-so-you-cant-complete-missions-and-have-to-quit-and-forfeit-all-loot-after-30-mins-of-my-time" bug is still there and worse now.

For this headquarters side fix, yes. There definitely is more that need to be fixed and fixes are in progress for several reported issues.

Re enemy spawning, I see you reported this:

And DE PLEASE  Fix the enemies not spawning/ appearing bug on near every game mode. Especially interception. To fix this in game the host must leave, sacrificing their own loot/reward to give the other 3 theirs. Just today I lost 3 T4 keys and a T4 interception, wave 4 because of this.

Thanks for the details.

For this headquarters side fix, yes. There definitely is more that need to be fixed and fixes are in progress for several reported issues.

Re enemy spawning, I see you reported this:

And DE PLEASE  Fix the enemies not spawning/ appearing bug on near every game mode. Especially interception. To fix this in game the host must leave, sacrificing their own loot/reward to give the other 3 theirs. Just today I lost 3 T4 keys and a T4 interception, wave 4 because of this.

Thanks for the details.

Coming from Bf4 forums I used to think mods were there to delete comments and ban users but here its different, something about you guys make it seem better so thanks.