Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riptide (Ooc, Only Grineer Currently Being Accepted)

BladeAngel

k0imc7.jpg

my amazing rendition on what i imagine the swampy side of the base to look like. Also Klara`s position in regard to where i placed the Tenno in my mind... + a bit of the water.

The green parts are trees and bushes. The clearing in the middle is partally swampy, The brown part is where the Kubrow den is, The blue is water. Hope you understand...

Beautiful. Modern Art. *gg*

Though, a good illustration. Fine by me.^^ I really like the detail you put into even marking the shadow of the tower. Someone knows a few bits there about sharpshooting, I see. 

Edited by Drandko

That and Klara`s armor is light-reactive. If she`s in darkness, then her armor turns almost completely black. Depending on how dark the surrounding is though. So a shadow of a tree will make her only slightly darker.

The downside is that whenever in moderate or stronger lighting, her armor becomes oversaturated, making her stand out quite visibly. (grineer tech - what do you want :D)

Hopefully i will be able to deliver on this. :D But there`s also the thing that Klara has no idea what to expect of the tenno. She`s only encoundered them three times, and the last time she had a fight with them, she was severely poisoned (that`s why she hates "The one they call 'Saryn'") ^^

The downside is that whenever in moderate or stronger lighting, her armor becomes oversaturated, making her stand out quite visibly. (grineer tech - what do you want :D)

Maybe Klara should get a partner-in-crime who just flicks the arena's light-switch on and off when she says to. I think it'd work.

Phew, there we go. Don't worry, how this all came about (i.e. how they knew we were there, etc) will be explained after the fight. Figured it'd be a good opportunity for the seven to go against a worthy challenge before splitting.

Psycho, there will be several zip lines that will be flung out to the machine for those Grineer wishing to join in the fun. I think it's large enough to easily work as a mobile sniper perch :)

Feel free to act out your scenes, just obviously don't kill everything in one blow or anything.

Crawlers are those small, clunky infested-thingys. Kind of misfitting, right? How about "Reaper"?

Edit: I wonder what Klara will think about Tenno if she sees us dispatch this monstrosity (if we dispatch it, and she witnesses it). I kind of have to think of PDG from Out of Frame.... ^^

Edited by Drandko

If my texts cover too much or too little time per post for your gusto, please tell me. I tend to step rather short in combat-situations to have a firework of reactions and chaotic battle. 

And yes, her change of talk-color is intended. 

I let you decide who's the lucky one to be taken away by her. First come, first serve. *gg* 

Edited by Drandko