Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets Of The Tenno

Letter13

A thread for the pets of Warframe!

These threads are usually pretty fun, so decided to try one out here. Post any and all pictures of your furry/scaly/feathery/or whatever else friends that you want.

This is my American Bulldog, her name's Azura.

983704_260543017480861_89806702624972881

Bonus adorable puppy picture: 10251999_246756798859483_908949677611835

• 2 weeks later...

My ninja companions:

The Queen, Jasper: She looks all sweet but she'll protect the woman cave with her life-

14488614324_17c89ca0c6.jpgJasper Lady 

The, uh, divine ruler of the apartment, especially the kitchen counter, Jacky (my mother plucker.... since yes, he chews his feathers). Also the master of stealth since he'll disappear under my hair for hours in the evening-

14488652782_f59220c47c.jpgJacky Bird 

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Kubrow, kill this set of foreign specimens. Bring one back alive, I plan to make a new race called the Xiger. It will be a space tiger.

-Frohd Bek

LOL

*Too many cats in this thread. And a bird???

Edited by Ariarch

Kubrow, kill this set of foreign specimens. Bring one back alive, I plan to make a new race called the Xiger. It will be a space tiger.

-Frohd Bek

LOL

*Too many cats in this thread. And a bird???

I believe 3 birds in all. There's a lovebird in here someplace :)

This is my boy King (think Tekken and the fact hes gigantic), he is a 33 pound F1 Savannah. The most exotic breed of domesticated cat. I also have a pair of Abyssinian's named Ra and Isis. Isis being the smallest and the female is obviously in charge of her two brothers, will try to get a picture of them up.

PICT0004.JPG

Edited by Sedant

This is my boy King, he is a 33 pound F1 Savannah. The most exotic breed of domesticated cat. I also have a pair of Abyssinian's named Ra and Isis. Isis being the smallest and the female is obviously in charge of her two brothers, will try to get a picture of them up.

PICT0004.JPG

he really looks like he's thinking: "Why am I putting up with humans again? They are nowhere near my level of fanciness."

I've had a number of cats over the years, of which 2 are still alive.

I don't have a photo of the youngest one right now.

He kinda acts like a rabbit. A hyperactive rabbit... (and he likes tea with milk, cucumber and other stuff like that.)

The eldest of the 2 (a female):

feline_watcher_by_alighierian-d3hhl2y.jp

facinating_windowtv_by_alighierian-d3hhk

(And don't let her calm looks deceive you. This one is just as much a hyperactive ball of trouble as the youngest one, she just hides it most of the time.)

But we have a flair for getting troublesome cats...

it_has_been_a_lazy_day_by_alighierian-d3

This one (Snorretje, deceased) could open the front door. We had to change our lock system and remember to lock the door every time after we opened it...

The current black 'rabbit' cat, Findus,  could open the cabinet we kept their food in, despite a make-shift lock made out of an old cat collar keeping the cabinet somewhat shut. He'd just roll on his back like a car mechanic and claw his way in.

We had to change the storage place to same place as our meter cabinet. He hasn't managed to open that key lock only door (no door handle)... yet...

Edited by Alighierian

Sorry for poor quality.

My cat,initially named Chara,but she doesn't respond to it well,so we mostly call here Nana or Nanushka (Russian for caretaker/nurse):

gp6.jpg

My aunt's animals:

Timoshka (Rus. for Timothy)

ec4.jpg

ec2.jpg

Kroshka (Rus. for Baby)

ec3.jpg

ec9.jpg

Tina

ec6.jpg

Grey (half-wolf)

ec8.jpg

rjzlvvi.jpg

So this is mishka. my dog. finally figured out, thx postal. she's uber awesome! 1 full blue eye. 3/4 brown and 1/4 blue(top left corner!). if u try to touch her, she'll run away, when she's far enough, she'll puff her chest outwards, exhale ONCE really loud and look u dead in the eye. if u get close again, she'll run away again lol!

Mishka ? From YouTube ? :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is my cat, shes a mixed breed of tabby and bobcat. Don't ask me how.. just don't. I rescued her from a trash compactor when she was 9 weeks old and shes been with me since. 

7N4zZMk.jpg